:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that's a fair trade, but i don't see it happening. only see a team desperate for a QB moving up.

one scenario i could see happening is the browns falling in love with mitch. they take myles at 1, and then approach us about moving up to 2 from their 12.

it would cost them a lot, tho. at least a 2nd and 3rd rounder on top of their 12th overall.

Last edited:
Someone is bound to fall in love with allen :nerd:

Browns trade up after drafting myles i hope that the gm finesses them substantially.

1,2,3, next years 1 and 4

Last edited:
i dont know. i think he's a great player, but he isn't suh. he actually doesn't even play the position, so it's not fair to really compare them. he plays the same thing justin smith/defo/AA play(5technique DE). he'll probably will get docked for his length and athleticism at the combine.

Last edited:
He definitely isnt suh. One of the best games ive seen from a DL player was the chamionship game Nebraska vs texas. After that game i wanted suh on the niners badly.

i wish we could just land jimmy G and mcdaniels. it would make things so much easier. 
mean.gif

What a grab by Mike Williams

Great to see a WR high point the ball with his hands... WRs in the NFL still using their body as we seen this weekend

Watson is a hell of a competitor... where's he projected to land in the draft? I know #2 may be to high

first round. i think he'll go top 10 after tonight. some QB needy team is going to fall in love.

Last edited:
**** let's trade for luck draft deshaun and get jimmy g. Wel have hella qbs. Like when you have hella Charizard cards ain't nobody ******* with us!

And with the 2nd pick of the 2017 NFL draft....the San Francisco 49ers select....Deshaun Watson....Quarterback...Clemson :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom