:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i am, but why are we still seaching? is it possible dumbass jed and paraag didn't like what they heard from riddick or wolf? and now want to swim down the river of **** with mcdonough and the turds up in the northwest.

Last edited:
jed is going to **** this up 

why did we ever believe otherwise? there's 16 years of proof right in front of us.

sick.gif

Was hoping to wake up to news of a new GM hired instead I got the alert that 49ers still got some more interviews throughout the week :stoneface:

WTH !

Last edited:
Let's say he is their target and he bombs the interview. Then they've completely wasted a couple of weeks waiting for a guy who turned out to not be who they want leading the team. Firing Baalke at the end of the year was huge mistake :smh:

Jed just buying time making it look like he went through due process before he hands the the GM job over to his bff Paraag :smh:

Sean McVay to LA and Vance Joseph to Denver getting finished up TODAY

Just seen that. I wonder why Joseph is the guy in Den. Already have a loaded D and Wade is a great coordinator.

Would have thought they'd bring in an offensive guy that could work wonders with QB's and the line.

Kyle or Josh need to be our guy. If not the fan base will lose it. I promise this.

Edit. I guess Wade is heading out. Wow.

Last edited:
vance to denver is a done deal; sean mcvay has second interview schedule with rams today.

that would mean only the chargers and us remain.

vance to denver is a done deal; sean mcvay has second interview schedule with rams today.

that would mean only the chargers and us remain.
Yerrrrrrrrr shanahan and mcdaniels left. One of em might not even become a HC. Chargers are goin after DCs

Seems like Jed doesnt know what the F to do. Everyone is hiring coaches and this fool still setting up interviews. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom