:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pass on Sean Payton. He's another great offensive mind that completely disregards defense. he hasn't been able to hire a good DC for the longest. saints have finished under .500 in the last four of five seasons, and that is with one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. 
sick.gif

all the new england guys scare the **** out of me. we all know the key to that organization is the hoodie. he runs everything. it's hard to draft bad when you have a head coach that coach both sides of the ball, and adapt his scheme to to accommodate his players on the fly. you're not going to find anyone else that can do that because there's only one guy on the planet that can.

Last edited:
"You don't dismiss owners..." LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't fair for 49er fans. It's a joke. 

He's talking about Chip as if he's still here...

Why can't he just admit he made a mistake letting Harbs go? Talk about pride.

Same ole Jed.

The media is killing this guy. What a ******* joke. 

YOU OWE THE FANS JED.

maiocco makes a great point: this is the only GM opening. if josh mcdaniels wants to be comfortable with his GM and continue working with nick caserio--whom he has a close relationship with--this is the only place where nick could follow him to.

Last edited:
Jed will never admit his mistakes so that's not a surprise.

He does get a small golf clap for flexing on Lowell :rofl:

Last edited:
Larry is such an apologist for Jed. The Bay Area media hates Jed.

“I own this football team. You don’t dismiss owners,” York said. “I’m sorry that’s the facts and that’s the case, but that’s the fact and I’m going to do everything I can to get this right. This isn’t about doing everything we can to make money. It’s about building a championship culture.”

such a POS :lol:

“I own this football team. You don’t dismiss owners,” York said. “I’m sorry that’s the facts and that’s the case, but that’s the fact and I’m going to do everything I can to get this right. This isn’t about doing everything we can to make money. It’s about building a championship culture.”

Back
Top Bottom