:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're absolutely right. But would you do this AND habitually have monumental **** ups.

Of course not and it would have started with Harbaugh. no way would I have let him walk over just basically an executive like baalke . But that is easier said when you are outside looking in

those of you who follow the thread during the off-season remember how much i loved this kid. i compared him to jesse sapolu. stud.

Last edited:
those of you who follow the thread during the off-season remember how much i loved this kid. i compared him to jesse sapolu. stud.

View media item 2284769

Was just browsing the thread see what you guys were saying about chip..

But I'm hoping he's our center next year.. hopefully move Kelce and offload his contract

we got mutombo'd
 Ian Rapoport  @RapSheet
With a great situation in KC & an excellent relationship wih GM John Dorsey, #Chiefs personnel man Chris Ballard won't interview with #49ers

Last edited:
saquon barkley
sick.gif

NFL posted the "I own the team, you just don't relace ownership" video on Facebook and good lord the comment section is lit

i have serious questions about josh mcdaniels. dude was a disaster in denver. he traded away jay cutler, drafted tebow, mismanaged personnel and could not connect with his players. a team is banking on hope that he has matured and learned from his experience in denver.
Same reason why first time head coaches succeed the second time around. Hoping they learn from their mistakes.

Hoody
Pete Carroll

I know I'm missing a few more :nerd:

Riddick or Wolfe and I'll be happy. I'll rock wit whoever they want to bring in for HC. 

Riddick + Shaw + M. Garrett + Kizer = We Byke?

yeah, he is, but he probably has much experience as anyone in the game. the dude was scouting players as a teenager lol.

i dunno how i feel about him, but packer fans would lose their **** if he became our GM. seems like he's pretty revered over there.

the packers drafts dont impress me. i think they're pretty underwhelming, but for whatever reason, dudes from the wolf/thompson trees have been very successful in this league.

Last edited:
Anyone watch the Rose Bowl? Sam Darnold was a BEAST

I would love Juju on this Niner squad

Last edited:
that TD throw at the end was amazing. :x

I knew it was a great pass seeing it live and then they showed the replay with camera behind them (Madden style) and my goodness that was unreal :wow:

I don't watch a ton of NCAA football except for a game or two of the good matchups each Sat, but are those Godwin and Barkley dudes on Penn St the real deal?

I also meant to comment on it earlier, but I dont know how much I believe about Chip wanting Dak in the draft/Baalke saying no. IF it were true, we got Rashard Robinson in the 4th (the round Dak went) and Ronald Blair in the 5th.. so I might be crazy but getting those guys and not drafting Dak was THAT big of a deal?

Would Dak even be playing this well anywhere else, especially here? I think he'd still be a solid QB, but he landed in an amazing situation. We got two good and potentially great players in rounds 4 and 5 so I have a hard time believing that was apart of Baalkes "downfall"

Dak Prescott would have been a much better 4th round pick than Robinson and Blair neither of whom I am convinced will even be on the starting roster in 1-2 calendar years. Especially considering here we are 1 year later still desperately needing a QB. 

Yes he might not be headed to the playoffs like he is with Dallas but we certainly would be a lot better off if we had him than who we ultimately selected. 

28 total combined tackles, 8 passes defended/deflected, and 1 INT not much to write home about with how many games he started/played in. 

Last edited:
not even worth discussing. chip said he wanted nothing to do with drafting the day he was introduced. can't believe you now.

I'll respectfully disagree with you heatseeker.

Kap didn't play out of his mind or anything, but he played pretty damn well in his 11 starts.

16 TD's
4 INT's
2,200 Pass Yards
470 Rushing Yards
2 Rushing TD's

Also the story of the season in most games is that we'd flat out choke in the 2nd half or later after playing well prior to it. If he played all 16 games and our defense wasn't HISTORICALLY bad/the worst then I think we/people around the league would be just fine with him under center this year and going forward

But again, I feel like im crazy when talking to people or reading articles about what our flaws actually are.

Last edited:

What does Kap have to do with it, I thought we're talking about whether Dak Prescott would have been a better draft than Rashard Robinson and/or Blair. 

What does he have to do with it? Umm well everything, i clearly stated he played well and we got 2 very solid players in the draft who have a chance to be really good instead of drafting a QB. Now if Kap opts out then it obviously changes my feelings a bit, but I still don't see Dak doing what he's done just anywhere. He went to a squad with talent all around him from the RB, Wideouts and obviously the O-Line so I don't know why I've seen people get worked up about this Dak to SF rumor like he'd be doing that with the players he would have had around him instead of a Dez Bryant, Zeke, Beasley, Witten, Terrance Williams and that o-line as a group

But whatever, I just wanted to state my opinion. Ima lose my mind if I get in a back and forth with another person :lol:

What does he have to do with it? Umm well everything, i clearly stated he played well and we got 2 very solid players in the draft who have a chance to be really good instead of drafting a QB. Now if Kap opts out then it obviously changes my feelings a bit, but I still don't see Dak doing what he's done just anywhere. He went to a squad with talent all around him from the RB, Wideouts and obviously the O-Line so I don't know why I've seen people get worked up about this Dak to SF rumor like he'd be doing that with the players he would have had around him instead of a Dez Bryant, Zeke, Beasley, Witten, Terrance Williams and that o-line as a group

But whatever, I just wanted to state my opinion. Ima lose my mind if I get in a back and forth with another person :lol:
Dak>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kaep in 2017 though

Back
Top Bottom