:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 He went to a squad with talent all around him 
And Kap didn't? Last I checked Kap filled in for Alex Smith halfway through the season with one of the best rosters with the most pro bowlers ever assembled in the history of the team. 

And thus far side by side Dak has outperformed Kap in every way in his rookie campaign except rushing yards/tds. 

and actually now that I look at the hard stats Dak has actually thrown for and run for more TD's in 1 season than Kaep has in 6. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
 He went to a squad with talent all around him 
And Kap didn't? Last I checked Kap filled in for Alex Smith halfway through the season with one of the best rosters with the most pro bowlers ever assembled in the history of the team. 

And thus far side by side Dak has outperformed Kap in every way in his rookie campaign except rushing yards/tds. 

When the **** did I say Kap didn't have talent when he first took over? I'm simply ******* stating he played well with trash around him this year. So many people on Dak's nuts, he's making the most of it, but I don't want to hear we should have taken him over a talented DB and a player like Blair

Let's see what he can do in the Playoffs though, Kap has proven himself in that sense. Yes, he has also failed in the dying moments of an NFC Championship and the Super Bowl so I don't want to hear that lazy bull **** because we would have never been in those spots without him

Last edited:
When the **** did I say Kap didn't have talent when he first took over? I'm simply ******* stating he played well with trash around him this year. So many people on Dak's nuts, he's making the most of it, but I don't want to hear we should have taken him over a talented DB and a player like Blair

Let's see what he can do in the Playoffs though, Kap has proven himself in that sense. Yes, he has also failed in the dying moments of an NFC Championship and the Super Bowl so I don't want to hear that lazy bull **** because we would have never been in those spots without him
Guise. Can't we all just get along??? :frown:

its easy to play keyboard GM after the fact.
wink.gif
but it wasn't hard to see we needed to draft or sign a QB... and we just didn't. unless you can't signing thad lewis 
sick.gif

didn't take psychic powers like negr-odamus to predict that a preseason whose highlights included a proposed "duel" for starting QB between a post 2014 kaepernick and Blaine ******* gabbert would not end well

Last edited:
Thats the thing that i dont understand when beat writers or fans say we shoulda gotten this player over the one that was taken after a playing in the league. If any team in the nfl woulda know how dak or any other player would of played im sure they would have taken them no hesitation.

Thats the thing that i dont understand when beat writers or fans say we shoulda gotten this player over the one that was taken after a playing in the league. If any team in the nfl woulda know how dak or any other player would of played im sure they would have taken them no hesitation.
exactly. everyone is a hall of fame talent evaluator in hindsight. 

its easy to play keyboard GM after the fact.:wink:

Very true.

I'm just saying I like Kap if he has talent around him (obviously) and would like him to return, but I also still have no problems whatsoever with the Robinson and Blair picks instead of Dak.

I'll leave it at that, not tryna come at your head Heatseeker, team just has me heated after these past couple of years.

exactly. everyone is a hall of fame talent evaluator in hindsight. 
Yes, but not taking a QB at all in the draft given our situation was a hame of shame talent evaluator move in foresight and hindsight. TBH it may well have cost Baalke his job. 

Last edited:
i want someone talented, but more importantly, i want someone talented that wants to be here and is ready to endure the trek through the long, arduous road of repairing this organization.

hire him, jed, you goober ************. 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Last take, dak would not have the same success with the niners under dysfunctional coaches, a non working system and not as talented as the cowboys OL.

Please hire anyone but people on seahawks or patriots.

Id rather go with the guy with football experience. So for me Louis is the ideal candidate

Last edited:
Just read Ballard declined an interview request.

Don't know much about Riddick, but is he a good option for the Niners to go after? I just looked up his wiki, lol.

Glad the season is over, even happier that Trent and Chip are gone. Feels like an attempt for a fresh start.

If Jed brings in Louis Riddick I may just forget bout these last two years.

Riddick when listening to him on ESPN during the drafts seems like a very intuitive evaluator.

Edit he getting the interview next week. Woooooo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom