:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
win with class? 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Really like how reddick carries himself. Trying to find more vids of him analyzing.

red81 red81 I know You got a playlist made already. Share that **** bro.

please :D

love how riddick carries himself. he's a very intelligent and articulate.

my top 3 GM candidates would be louis riddick, chris ballard from KC and probably eliott wolf from GB.

wolf has the pedigree and ballard has played a key role in how well KC has signed and drafted players in recent years.

Last edited:
i think selling the GM job isn't that difficult. I believe it is the only one open right now, and there's only 32 of these. you'd have a ******* ton of cap space and a ton of high draft picks. baalke left the table set for someone to succeed.

the head coach is an entirely different animal. GL to the new GM.

Last edited:
@22stylez  i made a mental note of this:
 With the Chiefs, Ballard played a role in the selection of cornerback Marcus Peters in the first round of the 2015 NFL Draft. Peters was dismissed from the University of Washington during his junior season after repeated clashes with the new coaching staff and was considered a draft risk by many. The Chiefs sent Ballard to Oakland to spend a little time with Peters prior to the draft.
Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article54184485.html#storylink=cpy

Last edited:
new GM is going to have 12 draft picks 
sick.gif
 most of which are at the top of each round.

oh yeah, $100 million in cap space 
sick.gif

and i think the defense isn't as far away as a lot think it is. one or two key pieces, a good DC and this could be a good defense by next season. i am sure of it.

Last edited:
This defense just needs good coaching and they should be ready to go woth the players that are returning from ingury. The offense needs talent at wr, te, and rb. Of course the top need that can change it all is qb

Is anybody ok with sucking for the next 3-4 maybe 5 seasons with paraag as the GM? Baalke was just axed and he was a York loyalist. Same has to happen to paraag if and when he fails as a GM right?

Hypothetical question my dude. Not too long ago everyone thought baalke had security because of his long tenure with the team and his loyalty to the yorks. We just saw him get fired. Paraag also has tenure and loyalty to the dorks. If he were the GM it's guaranteed he'd fail miserably, would anyone be willing to suffer 3-4 seasons of futility if it meant he'd be canned? That's all I'm asking.

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

The #49ers are trying to find a coach & GM with a great relationship. They’ve requested #Patriots Josh McDaniels & Nick Caserio.

Back
Top Bottom