:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
David Shaw ain't going to the niners, no amount of money is gonna make him even bat an eye at this job

View media item 2283589

only problem I see is that she look like this in a picture

View media item 2283590

and this when the news on :rofl:

View media item 2283591

:rofl: yall know the season must be ******* trash if we over here hypin up our local newscasters while football is going on

but channel 2 knows what they doing...Gasia Mikalien (or however the hell you spell her name), Rosemary the meteorologist, and their most recent free agent pick up whose name i dont recall...GIMME DAT NEWS

Kap says he has a great relationship with Jed and Paraag.
indifferent.gif

**** jed, i hope tomorrow the fools kawasaki and the cohns are there cause they the only one from the media that applies the pressure

had a pretty good experience at Levi's today y'all got a nice *** stadium. Also thanks to lightweight for letting me know where his seats were at I enjoyed the view.

:lol: i love yall on the strength of consistently callin that man kawasaki

yall are like my boy who was so drunk in las vegas, when he saw karreuche he kept callin her kawasaki

happy new years niner fam. may 2017 bless us with a game changing draft class and the return of lord fangio

So... Trubinksy, Kizer or Watson?
it all depends on the head coach and what offense he runs, but if we get a head coach that has an extensive track record in coaching up quarterbacks, do not sleep on kizer. he has the most tools and upside of all the quarterbacks in this draft.

i really like kizer if he gets paired up in a situation where he isn't rushed and gets his footwork fixed. 

Last edited:
 Jennifer Lee Chan ‏@jenniferleechan  10m10 minutes ago
Like I've said before, Kelly getting fired indicates that the Yorks have a GM in mind that has already said he does not want Kelly as HC.
nerd.gif

the seahawks drafts have been so bad lol. i haven't even updated with the 2016 class, which has been terrible. ifedi is garbage. still coasting on their 10-12 draft classes, but you can't do that forever. we need to stay far the **** away from that organization's execs. pete carroll, like harbaugh, is the nucleus to everything there.

Last edited:
What's everyone's thoughts on gamble. Will he be let go? Didn't he come with chip?

Only way the yorks can redeem themselves is either bring coach back or hire reddick/Shaw combo

yes, gamble is a goner for sure. thank the football gods. i did not want him to be GM with chip sticking around. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom