:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still got my kaep jersey collecting dust. Gonna still wear my Young jersey until further notice :lol:

Last edited:
i hope he starts. i want to see if he can complete the simple passes chip kelly dials up ie the flats, wheels, swings, etc. he's struggled with these passes in the past.

Kap jersey still on deck but gonna go with the justin smith or willis today. Deciding on which player is next.

Browns are a stupid organization. Josh hasnt played a game in a while and they asking for 2nd round and some. ***** with that.

Cant wait to see what Trent Brown becomes. Hopefully after Staley hangs em up he can swich to LT and A davis back at Rt.
The line is set.

Hopefully the niners suprise everyone this year cause i just about had enough of these raider fans acting like they just won a super bowl bragging about what their team gonna do this year and down playing the niners. Cant wait for them to move the hell outta Ca.

Kap jersey still on deck but gonna go with the justin smith or willis today. Deciding on which player is next.
I no longer have a jersey of a single current 49er.  
frown.gif

Joe Montana home

Steve Young away 94 throwback

Ronnie Lott home

Jerry Rice away

Terrell Owens home

Patrick Willis late 2000s home

Frank Gore current away

Who to get next.....
nerd.gif

@red The gold jacket?
Need to find me one.

Kap is the only current niner jersey i have. Kinda depressed when i see the gore,willis or j smith jerseys an knowing they all gone

Also need the to home jersey. Favorite player growing up.

Last edited:
yup, the gold one. now would be a good time to cop one on ebay. you can find one in immaculate condition for under $100 if you're patient.

the subtle things like stepping up into the pocket, 2 timing hitch steps to synchronize the throw with the route, etc.

his performance was unreal that game. 

That really was an unreal performance. Against the Patriots is another one that comes to mind.

He was a turd last year, let's hope things are different. I hope he balls out. Maybe he's ready to finally play football. Dude rose as a star so fast, you can tell it got to his head.

I'm diggin' the optimism about Kap fellas :pimp:

We all know how talented he is and can be, but he needs to put it all together because the past few years have been cringeworthy to say the least.

Kap thrives against GB and hopefully that continues tonight

I no longer have a jersey of a single current 49er.  :frown:

Joe Montana home
Steve Young away 94 throwback
Ronnie Lott home
Jerry Rice away
Terrell Owens home
Patrick Willis late 2000s home
Frank Gore current away

Who to get next.....:nerd:

Bowman.

Also hopefully no more Kap throwing balls at receivers' feet either.

Hopefully the improved-by-default o-line will make sure that doesn't happen again.

god damn

kap looks so skinny in warm ups. he has to be down, give or take, 15 lbs from last season.

all indications are that gabbert is starting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom