:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Defense has played ball and put them in position to win multiple tumes

Much as I hate to agree with a certain someone this has been a bad game for Brock

Need like a 30 second TD drive here to try to get the ball back
Defense gave up a 6 minute drive and multiple 3rd down pickups on that last drive. Brock has had a few bad plays but he hasn't had a bad game overall. He's 28/36 with 319 yards. The 6 sacks didn't help is an indicator of the pressure the vikings have been getting

Couldve won even with the defense being trash if it wasn’t for that terrible first half. We’re winning by 20 next week.

Defense gave up a 6 minute drive and multiple 3rd down pickups on that last drive. Brock has had a few bad plays but he hasn't had a bad game overall. He's 28/36 with 319 yards. The 6 sacks didn't help is an indicator of the pressure the vikings have been getting

28/36 with 319 yards sure. A ton of yards in garbage time throwing over the middle.

+ 3 ints. Or 2 ints and a fumble lost if you wanna be technical about it.

And a lot of bad throws.

It just hasn’t been his day

Defense has played ball and put them in position to win multiple tumes

Much as I hate to agree with a certain someone this has been a bad game for Brock

Need like a 30 second TD drive here to try to get the ball back
Well duh ! Purdy sucks

We dont include garbage time stats where Minny wasnt defending

a lot of miscommunication buti can't blame the defense for this L. besides that TD to jefferson, the defense showed up after the niners offense and special teams constantly put them in a bad spot. vikes started multiple drives inside of niner territory.

offensive line looked overwhelmed time after time and niners got humbled. rather they take these type of Ls early. at least Jordan Mason showed us that he's forreal

28/36 with 319 yards sure. A ton of yards in garbage time throwing over the middle.

+ 3 ints. Or 2 ints and a fumble lost if you wanna be technical about it.

And a lot of bad throws.

It just hasn’t been his day
He had a 78% completion rate. How does that equate to a lot of bad throws? Which 3 ints? He threw 1. But it doesn't matter, whole team to blame except Fred, JM, and Deebo.

Get off the ledge

im not on the ledge lol it's still bang bang niner gang all day, and I still rock with brock (although i think he had a bad day). interestingly he's 0-2 vs the vikings and 12-0 vs the rest of the NFC (in regular season games).

vs the Jets we looked ok without CMC. but today we looked pretty lost on offense. and that's probably because the vikings are better while the jets are bottom feeders. we'll see how it looks vs the Rams next week.

purdy didn’t have a great game but to say he had a bad game without acknowledging the terrible oline play is idiotic
The running back averaged 5ypc that means the O Line was terrible? What planet are you on?

Purdy can not read that the blitz is coming before he snaps the ball. That is the true issue

today was req81 req81 's superbowl :rofl: :rofl:

idk how this man watched multiple seasons of these QBs

Screen Shot 2024-09-15 at 1.15.19 PM.png

i'm not saying that purdy's only good because the bar is low but i'm not sure how you watch him for 1.5 seasons, including two post season comeback wins, and come to the conclusion that he sucks.

& the o line had its issues, to Don Rafa's point but Brock Himself did them no favors by standing there statuesque. it was reminiscent of Beathard where he was willing to just absorb a potential hit while hoping a play would develop downfield when he needed to check it down or just throw it out of bounds. sometimes that gets you a big play, but a lot of the time that just gets you beat.

i'd like to have seen more screens called earlier. & not on the last play of the game. and more run plays called in that 1st half. sort of bizarre when Mason was getting 6-9 yards a carry in the half and kyle is not calling the run. idk what the thought process was there.

brandon ayuk has been a bit of a ghost since his extendo.

& a trick play might helped out a lot too. we have plenty of them. why not set one of those up where deebo throws a pass? or even a direct snap to juice to run on some of those 3rd/4th and shorts.

Back
Top Bottom