:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jordan mason looked good, but they should make a move to get back Tyrion Davis-Price or sign a FA RB like ol' matt breida or perhaps melvin gordon

it is scary going into games knowing if jordan mason gets hurt or has an off day it's isaac gurrendo or spend the rest of the game getting creative on run plays

That calf injury/“sore” Achilles is a very scary injury.

I think that Achilles is partially torn, and while he could play ,it could pop at any moment unless it gets to fully heal.

He’s been having calf issues since last season.

I know it’s a different sport, but this reminds me of KDs sore calf during the finals against Toronto.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about Matt Brieda. I guess he didn't do much during camp huh lol

Mason will be fine but we need to limit his carries. Get Guerrendo involved so he gets more comfortable. I don't want to see too much Deebo in the backfield

Forreal, they gotta limit deebo’s wideback carries. Sure, use him as a decoy or give him wheel routes out of the backfield, but handing it off to him 8-10 times a game doesn’t seem like a good idea. Deebo’s great in the open field and when the running lanes are clear, but him running into a brick wall 5-6 times last week didn’t inspire a lot of confidence given his injury history

Let’s get this **** boys

1726419629012.gif

Back
Top Bottom