:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got off work, missed the whole damn game!

I know that we won and Mason and Deebo feasted but how did the defense and Purdy look overall? I have em in my fantasy and I have em in my fantasy but the defense and Purdy didn’t look like they did that good…

I know that we won and Mason and Deebo feasted but how did the defense and Purdy look overall? I have em in my fantasy and I have em in my fantasy but the defense and Purdy didn’t look like they did that good…
Solid performances from the Defense and Brock. Fantasy wise, the Jets scored a garbage time TD when Rodgers was already pulled from the game. The final should’ve been 32-13. Also, Brock should’ve had a TD, but BA dropped it.

Solid performances from the Defense and Brock. Fantasy wise, the Jets scored a garbage time TD when Rodgers was already pulled from the game. The final should’ve been 32-13. Also, Brock should’ve had a TD, but BA dropped it.
Thanks for the run down fam

Wouldn’t be surprised if Kyle puts him in the dog house.

Smh c’mon man! These weren’t even gotcha questions or situational questions. Honesty is always appreciated but if you think your words will be twisted then give the cookie cutter answers and dip.

“When did you find out you were going to start?”
“Earlier today. I was surprised but also excited to show what I can do.”
“Did Christian talk to you during the game to help you out?”
“Yeah he’s a great player and one of the best in the league so I was trying to soak in as much information as I can and put it onto the field.”

is there more to that? Not sure how he’d be in the doghouse. Feels like he just sucks with the media and prefers not to deal with it.

Won’t be in the doghouse for that. He’s young and you can tell he was still excited about the start and the success he had after the game.

Just say, “Christian and I chopped it up Friday and he told me to be ready if he’s not 100%, but it wasn’t made official until Monday afternoon” the next time he’s asked.

Brock was leading and distributing the ball last night. This is great to see.
Screen Shot 2024-09-10 at 08.56.23 AM.png

i was at at bar so i didn't check in on here after kick off

jordan mason balled. i wasn't expecting the carries or yardage he got. he looked like a legit RB1 on another team, or a 1-2 punch with CMC and Mason going forward.

nick bosa and the D line got good pressure. the DBs created PBUs and an INT.

aaron banks trent williams and the rest of o line looked good

b.a dropped 2 touchdowns. i hope he shakes off the rust.

jajuan jennings was more the guy IMO. Jajuan jennings: 5 targets 5 receptions 64 yards vs brandon ayukL 2 receptions, 5 targets, 28 yards, 2 dropped endzone TDs.

BA has pride. He will move on from last night’s mediocre performance, which I gave him a letter grade of D.

I fully expect him to have a big game next week against the Vikings. 100 plus yards receiving and at least 1 TD. Book it.

i was at at bar so i didn't check in on here after kick off

jordan mason balled. i wasn't expecting the carries or yardage he got. he looked like a legit RB1 on another team, or a 1-2 punch with CMC and Mason going forward.

nick bosa and the D line got good pressure. the DBs created PBUs and an INT.

aaron banks trent williams and the rest of o line looked good

b.a dropped 2 touchdowns. i hope he shakes off the rust.

jajuan jennings was more the guy IMO. Jajuan jennings: 5 targets 5 receptions 64 yards vs brandon ayukL 2 receptions, 5 targets, 28 yards, 2 dropped endzone TDs.
The line was amazing, Mason would already be like 3 yards pass the line of scrimmage. Puni is the goods.

Back
Top Bottom