:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1000007408.jpeg

We better crush em. That game against vikings last season was wackkkk. The interceptions. Cousins going stoopid on primetime smh

I am so glad Steve Wilks ain’t no longer the DC.

He is a major reason for a lot of the team’s shortcoming on defense last season, including the Super Bowl.

And look where he’s at now because of it
1726104089153.png

Man, that's tough. Hopefully he can get back into the pros down the road.

Speaking of defense, I had no clue Randy Gregory never showed up to Bucs camp after he signed his one-year deal. He got cut because of it lolol.

Should've stayed and kept a role on the team. Oh well.

Evening gentlemen, was just wondering what ypu guys think the odds are of CMC actually playing this weekend?

Read that he's been in practice and he wants to play but that was the case last week and he didn't so dunno what to believe:lol:

I think he sits again this weekend, no need for him against the Vikings and if Mason has another nice game they can rest him even more. Need CMC fresh, can't be dealing with the Madden curse during our revenge tour.

Evening gentlemen, was just wondering what ypu guys think the odds are of CMC actually playing this weekend?

Read that he's been in practice and he wants to play but that was the case last week and he didn't so dunno what to believe:lol:

He’s out there practicing today fwiw

Edit— oh smh my bad i was driving and just saw the 2nd part of your post :lol: thats on me

idk why i did it, but i went back to posts from february 11th and read thru all the highs and the lowest of the lows of that game. man the sb had so much promise and hope –after how they battled back against detroit, i think we all swore they'd pull it off.

brock, earn that $60 miliie and bring it home for us brody 🙏

Back
Top Bottom