:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
on the topic of culliver...i know we discussed him in the offseason and some were saying he would be strength to the defense, but last night ....exposed (overused word?) him.
wanted to bring it up sooner in the season, but wanted to be fair since the def could not generate a pass rush whatsoever. Last night we actually had one.

this dude is average at best.
he plays off his man like crazy. (when in press coverage, he sucks at it)
he is overly aggressive trying to gamble.
and he can't tackle. (dude tackles with the shoulders and goes for the 'BOOM' hit 85% of the time)

...oh, and he might be dumber than aldon as an individual. srs.

Honestly never been a fan of him. Like you said, can't tackle, habitually gets burned and often seems out of position or not staying with the WR he's covering allowing for a first down play to happen.

And yea, him just being a dummy in general doesn't help.

gBuJVYW.gif

Crab :x

They paid homage to the old 49er Ram late 80s rivalry with this play. John Taylor classic MNF route.

John used to kill the Rams. Nowadays, the only thing that fool kills is doobies, newports and tecates while we sit on his plastic covered couch from the 80s.

Last edited:
 haha his entire wardrobe, furniture and other various house hold items from the 80s/early 90s have been preserved with the utmost care. this dude got that late 80s early 90s mike tyson furniture and coffee table in his living room. he doesnt throw away anything.

if you see a black guy driving around the peninsula in this exact car its john taylor. hes had this **** since 1990. "its still good, it still works"

Last edited:
 haha his entire wardrobe, furniture and other various house hold items from the 80s/early 90s have been preserved with the utmost care. this dude got that late 80s early 90s mike tyson furniture and coffee table in his living room. he doesnt throw away anything.

if you see a black guy driving around the peninsula in this exact car its john taylor. hes had this **** since 1990. "its still good, it still works"

View media item 1218589

:lol:

He's not broke is he?

seeing crabtree on that triple move reminds me of watching deron williams destroy ankles with three crossovers, back to back to back. straight filth

and cully tackles like he has wd40 on his gloves. disappointing in all facets of his job. but is cox really gonna get bread on the strength of one solid season, assuming he keeps it up?

And as for Vernon I wish we would have taken Austin Seferian Jenkins idk how his career will play out in Tampa but if he was here he'd be a stud.

yo 49ers are funny they just plugging in players right now. sign bubba play him vs the Rams then cut him just like that.

Can anyone please explain to me why Vance is still on the team? He related to Jed wife or what? Damn shame that I knew he was going to fumble. Dude doesn't even hold the ball right. Smh!

Fangio coaching the hell out that defense. I think they're #2 overall. Can't imagine once they get a real pass rush going.

Last edited:
STL was a classic trap game with Denver looming in Sunday night primetime. Couldn't be happier for Dontae Johnson on the INT return for a TD. Damn shame Tramaine Brock can't stay healthy this season after signing his new contract. He was one of the most undervalued corners in all of 2013. Davis expunging McDonald's first career TD was inexplicable. We all saw Witten back off Williams' game-saving reception on the sidelines.

Willis might be out vs the Broncos. Hopefully we hear some good news on Iupati and Ward. Bye week cant come soon enough :smh:

I have faith in the rookies and the reserves with lord fangio at the helm. Generate pass rush, play assignment football and we can win this game.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

He's not broke is he?
Easily my favorite BMers ever made.  I'd still rock it too!

helluva a first career interception by dontae johnson. reminds me brock's pick-6 against shaub and how he quickly became a household name for 49ers' fans.

after watching and rewatching that clip of vance and VD colliding, I have two unrelated postulations:

1. wooster wooster is correct, that scrub vance was going to drop that ball whether or not VD collided into him. the ball looked like it sputtered out because he was closing his grasp too early, right before contact. dude is 3 trillion % grade A basura. stop cutting kassim and kick 89 off the damn team

2. VD said to hell with it, aint no other TE gonna feast before me

also, sad that Dontae Johnson has more TDs this season than vance and cox has more INTs than vance has receptions.

Back
Top Bottom