:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big part of that #2 pass offense is obviously Pcox. It might be just for this season, but he's showing flashes of a shut down corner out there. After Jimmie went down, Pcox slid into the slot and didn't skip a beat. The guy has been playing out of his mind from day 1 when he came in for Tbrock.

what u did there, i seent it...

or maybe, red, you're just that serious about your football :lol:

Lol

sadly, its the second one. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
I was just reading an article about how Demarius Thomas testified against Cox during the sexual assault case a few years ago :smh: :smh:

Rewatched the MNF game and Kaep and the offense did well with clock management don't think there was one delay of game.

We resigned Bubba Ventrone and released Josh Johnson.. What kind of sick game is this :lol:

Lmao I'm guessing they tell bubba and osgood all about this before they get cut... I'd be fed up

I'm guessing it's so other teams don't pick them up?

Last edited:
When did the 49ers even release ventrone. Am i blind because i thought i saw him in the rams game

anyone going to the game against washington?   i found a lower level ticket for cheap on stubhub and figured i'd make the trip up solo since i got nothing else better to do during the weekend 
laugh.gif

if anyones down to link up that saturday night or sip a few before the game hit me up. first rounds on me.   also if you can hook it up with a ride to and from the game from wherever i end up staying at in san francisco,  i got a blue parking pass you can have,  since im not going to be using it.   if i don't hear from anyone, ima just throw the parking pass on ebay or stubhub.   

to be honest, i dont think its that big of a loss.

the offense revolves around lynch,and rookie WR paul richardson is desean jackson-lite and hasn't even seen the field yet. 

Last edited:
to be honest, i dont think its that big of a loss.

the offense revolves around lynch,and rookie WR paul richardson is desean jackson-lite and hasn't even seen the field yet. 

While I agree, I am much happier he will not be out there in a Seahawk uniform anymore. Dude was/is electric and has the potential to take a game over damn near by himself

Back
Top Bottom