:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 haha his entire wardrobe, furniture and other various house hold items from the 80s/early 90s have been preserved with the utmost care. this dude got that late 80s early 90s mike tyson furniture and coffee table in his living room. he doesnt throw away anything.

if you see a black guy driving around the peninsula in this exact car its john taylor. hes had this **** since 1990. "its still good, it still works"

View media item 1218589

that ad is funny as hell. why they would have that car juxtaposed against gravel like that makes no sense considering no one in their right mind would drive their bmw over some raggedy *** terrain like that

haha his entire wardrobe, furniture and other various house hold items from the 80s/early 90s have been preserved with the utmost care. this dude got that late 80s early 90s mike tyson furniture and coffee table in his living room. he doesnt throw away anything.

if you see a black guy driving around the peninsula in this exact car its john taylor. hes had this **** since 1990. "its still good, it still works"

View media item 1218589

8 series :pimp: probably got the v12 under the hood

I remember seeing a black guy in an 8 series on the freeway a short while back in the peninsula (where i live) lol

I drove by and did a double take at him and his car as I passed by him. we were merging on to the freeway next to each other.

could've sworn he looked familiar  

Last edited:
Been done with tea bagger Vance since that drop against Carolina. Wide ******* open :stoneface:

Sans a few plays, he's been ******* useless

Last edited:
Been done with tea bagger Vance since that drop against Carolina. Wide ******* open :stoneface:

Sans a few plays, he's been ******* useless

If he catches that ball, we win the game.

We win that game and we would have had the same record as Seattle and since we had a better divisional record we would have won the NFCW and the had the #1 seed, so no road games. We would have probably eventually played Seattle at home.

:smh:

**** McDonald.

Still hurt by how the refs took that saints game from us last year.

Word :smh:

Had we won that game (even though we did..) and everything else happened as it did then WE would have been the ones with the 1st round bye AND home field advantage :smh:

fellas, why yall gotta bring up last season? tryna let them wounds heal. i try to forget that vance drop, that ref-job in new orleans, Frank droppin the ball in the flat of that same game, losing #53 in the nfcg

... can't wait for sunday

Man if we can pull it off in mile high on sunday...

Stephen A. Smith said it best. ..." The Niners are coming... "

Why did B-Lloyd come back to football after a 1-year hiatus?
 It once was Lloyd's dream to play for the 49ers, the team he grew up cheering for. And he was chosen by San Francisco in the fourth round of the 2003 draft. But the 49ers that drafted him were no longer the team of his dreams. The Bill Walsh magic was gone, and Lloyd's experience was disappointing. He lasted three years in San Francisco before being traded to the ********. But now, Jim Harbaugh's 49ers are more like the 49ers that Lloyd dreamed of playing for. "An opportunity presented itself for me to play for the team I was in love with when I was a child when they were back in the winning mode," Lloyd said. "The conclusion we came to is the ability to bring closure to my career was worth it."
http://www.sportsonearth.com/articl...or-good-what-made-him-come-back-49ers#!bs45Mi

We should all be pretty satisfied missing our two best defensive players and still managing to be a very solid defense.

Offense is much more consistent than last year due to Kaps progress.

T-Brock back? 
nerd.gif

Chris Biderman  ‏@ChrisBiderman   1m1 minute ago

Anthony Davis and Tramaine Brock are practicing. No Patrick Willis, Stevie Johnson, Mike Iupati, Jimmie Ward or Justin Smith.

Last edited:
I don't post in this thread, but I have tickets to the Rams game up for sale :nerd:
PM me..100% legit, season ticket holder

We are the #2 overall defense in the league with all those injuries :pimp:.

2nd in passing, 5th in rushing.

Just imagine if when we get everyone back and healthy :wow:

Big part of that #2 pass offense is obviously Pcox. It might be just for this season, but he's showing flashes of a shut down corner out there. After Jimmie went down, Pcox slid into the slot and didn't skip a beat. The guy has been playing out of his mind from day 1 when he came in for Tbrock.

a pro bowl caliber corner who can play outside and the slot=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in the offseason for pcox

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom