:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
my dude, wasnt disagreeing with your original post. smith has definitely improved on having a better presense in the pocket and making quick decisions/good throws on short to intermediate routes. throughout the entire game, he put some balls right on the money, especially with some touch (something kaep is yet to show) but what he lacks currently is the same stuff that plagued him when he was here, even with harbaugh: can never trust him to complete a deep ball. with our inability to put pressure on him this game, the chiefs could have destroyed us with plays downfield..

I stand corrected, we see eye to eye.

Great team win. Cant wait for that divisional game next week . Will be tough. Lynch and cox though.

laugh.gif

I remember seeing that play were 55 turned back, I was like what the..

this cat dee ford is wearing 55 to honor derrick thomas...but that one play alone is enough to strip him of that number.

btw, anyone hear boone during the postgame when they asked him about the locker room drama? this man was going for heads, calling out glazer, deion, and trent dilfer to back off "my coach."

dude is comedy. the reporter said something about dilfer playing for the niners at one point, and rhino said something along the lines of, "who's dilfer....oh, must not have been that good."

Boone's weekly interviews with Damon Bruce are appreciated.

EDIT: Just saw the clip on the post game show replay :rofl:

Last edited:
was there a reason we didn't see stevie johnson on the field as much?? seemed like lloyd got a lot more snaps than him.

g-ro trynna mix it up??

unless 13 was banged up...
G.Ro has done a terrible job of maximizing the full potential of this team. I feel they can do so much with this team, sucks to see how vanilla these plays are. nothing has seem like 'easy' yards.

unless 13 was banged up...
G.Ro has done a terrible job of maximizing the full potential of this team. I feel they can do so much with this team, sucks to see how vanilla these plays are. nothing has seem like 'easy' yards.
13 was sick today 

Jesus these articles are getting more and more annoying. "Per a league source..." >D

And there's no way Harbaugh's going to a dead end position as the Raider's head coach.

Last edited:
Obviously the articles are annoying lol

but we gotta be realistic. This could mean the end of jim harbaugh - Super Bowl win or not

and potentially (but not likely) could mean the end of our run as a contender

I think if harbaugh leaves, it would be a huge mistake. I think he gives us the best chance to be successful. Also he's on pace to become a hall of fame coach. It would be nice to get the next "bellicheck or walsh level" head coach

why ruin something so good so early on?

Last edited:
Herm Edwards came up with something new this morning and said Harbaugh was the one who planted those rumors to motivate the locker room. Had me like :rolleyes wtf? Incredibly stupid, but it's new I guess.

Didn't catch anything else he was saying, I was too fixed on Cassidy Hubbarth. I have a soft spot for mixed chicks, don't judge me.

Obviously the articles are annoying lol

but we gotta be realistic. This could mean the end of jim harbaugh - Super Bowl win or not

and potentially (but not likely) could mean the end of our run as a contender

I think if harbaugh leaves, it would be a huge mistake. I think he gives us the best chance to be successful. Also he's on pace to become a hall of fame coach. It would be nice to get the next "bellicheck or walsh level" head coach

why ruin something so good so early on?
Because Jim doesn't always see eye-to-eye with management? At least that's what we're told. Even if that's true that's not a bad thing. We only have to look so far as 2004 to find out having yes men is not the way to go. I believe it was Derrick Deese who did an interview years ago saying Terry Donahue surrounded himself with UCLA yes men that led him to make poor personnel decisions. By the time he realized it the ship had sailed and he was out of a job. I don't think he's held an NFL front office job since.

Point being, it's not bad to have to maniacal, egotistical, success-driven minds in the same room. It gives you a different perspective of how to approach things. Getting rid of Jim would be the absolute worst thing they can do.

Herm Edwards came up with something new this morning and said Harbaugh was the one who planted those rumors to motivate the locker room. Had me like
eyes.gif
wtf? Incredibly stupid, but it's new I guess.

Didn't catch anything else he was saying, I was too fixed on Cassidy Hubbarth. I have a soft spot for mixed chicks, don't judge me.

i hope harbaugh did plant it, its low key brilliant

Ehh I don't know know about that Cassidy chick. If she's not wearing eye liner she has that Woll Smoth look going on.

Back
Top Bottom