:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said 5-2 at the bye week, wasn't expecting the collapse vs. Bears but take care of business at STL and Denver, and my prediction will be accurate. Easier said than done at Mile High.

I wonder who we drop for Ventrone. Hopefully Dahl :x but we know that isnt happening

After that crucial first down he picked up on Sunday there's no way Dahl gets cut.

Yea that and hes Bethea's backup. Just wishful thinking since I think Ventrone played Lee's personal protector on punts last year. Theyll probably move Ventrone over to gunner to replace one of the rookies and cut Josh Johnson.

I still like mcdonald dude is good at blocking needs time I guess, carrier balling right now tho he should be #2

Last edited:
would take carrier over McDonald in a heartbeat..McDonald's hands are terrible and idk of it's just me but how many times has he dropped an open catch looking upfield before securing the ball

Was JUST editing, my bad y'all. Didnt double check before posting, I'll post up the new ones ina bit when they update

:smh: @ me

Last edited:
lol osgood is a good guy. dude stays getting cut and coming back with no resent.

at what point are you like 'nah to hell with yall, i aint coming back'?

this dude is a trooper for sure

Last edited:
This is great to hear. We knew if he matured and got his head on straight he would be the steal of the draft. #Lynchmobb

Lynch surrounded by role models

October 8, 2014, 10:45 am

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td][/td][td]
Agree_Icon_Up.png
[/td][td]
Cheer
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][td]
[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td][/td][td]
Disagree_Icon_Up.png
[/td][td]
Boo
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td]
[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td]
Email
[/td][/tr][/table]

SANTA CLARA – Rookie outside linebacker Aaron Lynch, a talented player who entered the NFL with a lot of questions, is finding his answers from those who surround him.

“I have great role models around me,” Lynch said on Wednesday, ticking off the names of many of his defensive teammates with the 49ers.

And he is also learning from the players on the offensive side, he said.

“We really don’t watch the offense as much because we’re doing our own thing, but you watch (Colin) Kaepernick, you watch Joe Staley, Frank Gore, Anquan (Boldin), Brandon Lloyd, how all those guys prepare,” Lynch said. “You have no choice but to professional yourself because you take it in from all the older guys. It’s like a little brother looking up to a big brother. That’s what it’s like in this locker room.”

Lynch has taken over the role of the nickel pass-rusher from Corey Lemonier, who struggled to generate a pass rush in the first three games of the season with Aldon Smith serving a nine-game suspension. Lynch is still searching for his first NFL sack, but he has eight quarterback hits and 14 pressures, according to stats compiled by the 49ers’ coaches.

Lynch was a fifth-round draft pick after transferring to South Florida after showing star potential at Notre Dame. He was widely viewed as a character risk in the lead-up to the draft.

“I’ve definitely matured,” Lynch said. “I wouldn’t say my character was bad, like it was put out there to be. People who know me, know that. I’ve definitely matured as a man and a football player. But that comes with experience and being around older guys. I’m not around a bunch of college guys any more, so everybody is more professional.”

Lynch said he spent a lot of time watching Justin Smith and Patrick Willis when he first arrived with the 49ers. Now, he said, he has widened his focus to learn from everyone.

“You watch how Antoine (Bethea) plays. You watch how Eric (Reid) plays. You see how P-Cox (Perrish Cox) plays. You see how Patrick plays. You see how (Michael) Wilhoite plays,” Lynch said. “I just think you take everything from everybody. So I’ll watch everyone because you feed off everybody. When you feed off the guys who are doing well, and the whole defense is doing well, you feed off everybody on the team and you’re to be hyped and excited, and you’re just going to love playing football.”
Lynch continues to kill it on the field

PFF's scores for week 5:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom