:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
glasses.gif

Arizona going to lose in Denver too.

If Washington (not the Nationals) can shock the world tomorrow that would be perfect, I doubt it though.

Last edited:
Real talk though, Alex Smith had a solid game, only thing he is missing is mid to deep passing skills.

Daniel Kilgore is a stud. First year as a starter and he's beasting against all-pros.

Last edited:
alex smith lacking mid to deep passing skills? i guess we're still in 2007

I don't know how you wanted me to respond to this. But, I'll say this, he seems to have grown smarter with decision making, yet, he still lacks the skill set to make him proficient deep-thrower and also lacks the accuracy (in most cases) to execute consecutive 15+ yard passes.

The line to me is troubling. It's been the constant theme thus far.

Play calling still has me baffled at times too.

Good win nonetheless especially with Vernon out.

Thanks for the parking advice, door to door in like an hour.

Great win today. I felt this crowd was better than the Bears game I went to. That Lloyd catch was crazy lol.. Hyde picked up the blitz perfect there. gore :pimp:
The oline needs to hold better, Kaep didn't even have a second to plant his foot before he was hit

I don't know how you wanted me to respond to this. But, I'll say this, he seems to have grown smarter with decision making, yet, he still lacks the skill set to make him proficient deep-thrower and also lacks the accuracy (in most cases) to execute consecutive 15+ yard passes.

my dude, wasnt disagreeing with your original post. smith has definitely improved on having a better presense in the pocket and making quick decisions/good throws on short to intermediate routes. throughout the entire game, he put some balls right on the money, especially with some touch (something kaep is yet to show) but what he lacks currently is the same stuff that plagued him when he was here, even with harbaugh: can never trust him to complete a deep ball. with our inability to put pressure on him this game, the chiefs could have destroyed us with plays downfield..

Back
Top Bottom