:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My dude brock showed P.Cox the way. Brock been popping 5 a game doin work out there :smokin

Last edited:
the rhino is on 95.7 right now firing back at the media

"we live in our world, in our locker room and we dont listen to that non-sense. especially that non-sense about my coach. keep the 49ers out of your mouth. you're not in in our locker room. i know for a FACT everyone loves Harbaugh. how could you not love that guy? how could you not want to win for that guy?"

Last edited:
dude I was gonna say the same about cox!

between plays he couldn't stop hopping around. I know what that looks like and that is either meth or addy.

The media has been going with this story of Baalke and Harbaugh not being able to coexist together since Harbaugh was interviewing for the job. Then theyre clashing heads, Harbaugh is going to the Browns, Harbaugh is losing the locker room, Harbaugh is going to Michigan, the veterans want him out, etc. Its been 3 years already, either they are doing a damn good job at hiding these things or this stuff is simply not true.

Media trying to come in between the locker room....if you going to put that kind of statement *Player atleast put your name beside it

yea we discussed that last page bruh bruh!

you can tell there's tension in that locker room. i mean, look at the smile on gore. he cant possibly be happy...can he?

**** deion!

alex is looking pretty good tonight. next weeks game should be good.

Last edited:
Bailed for Dallas after having that kerfuffle with Irvin in the NFCCG

**** Deion

Well he was literally a mercenary for hire lol.

Never had any damns about rivalries as proven his entire career going from Falcons to NFC west rival Niners, than to rival Cowboys than to their rival Washington RG3's, then to geographical rival Ravens :smh: :lol:

He went wherever the money was.

Last edited:
Damn feel guilty wore my diamond turfs today. F him though.

Also something funny i seen, someone replied to deion sanders saying that his "source wears suits and ties" with " well we know Kap aint his souce" i cracked up for quite a min. 

Also them chiefs looked good, looks like another tough game. 

Last edited:
biggest take away from yesterday's game is that greg roman loves the element of surprise.

3rd and 8 in the redzone, calls for a draw play

3rd and 2 in eagle's territory, calls a pass play that keeps kaep in the pocket

granted there were a handful of good plays called (eg kaep rollout that resembled smith's during the Saints divisional), what fangio is to the defense, roman can be the complete opposite to the offense

"Alex Smith last two games: 6 TDs, 0 Int. Coming into Niners game pretty hot."

He is trying to go for 3 against the 9ers, but you know that aint happeing

Last edited:

"Alex Smith last two games: 6 TDs, 0 Int. Coming into Niners game pretty hot."
Alright fair enough.  He played well against the Dolphins too.

But my point stands.  If that is the only example you can come up with (which I think is), I feel pretty confident about next weekend.

With the way Ian Williams and the run defense has been playing, Alex is going to have to beat us with his arm. Tread carefully Alex: Pcox might up his dose and elevate his game to Pcox island.

Last edited:
speaking of pcox's play, who is our cornerback whisperer? in recent years, we've lost starters early and someone just steps up and seems to outplay the starter

speaking of pcox's play, who is our cornerback whisperer? in recent years, we've lost starters early and someone just steps up and seems to outplay the starter
Lord Fangio and Ed Donatell

but go back a page to my post about Pcox....

I'm re-watching the game and one thing is obviously not right.....there's no way perrish cox is playing this good without some sort of "help". he looks like he is on the same **** they're giving the cornerbacks up in the pacific northwest. dude is playing at a unreal level.

leads the NFL with 10 passes deflected 
eek.gif

last week PFF had him graded as a top 5 CB in the league; i expect those grades to improve this week 

Last edited:
wanna see aaron lynch go to work on that line..lord, i can't wait to see aldon line up on the other end.

I'm surprised the refs didn't call roughing the passer when he tossed foles on his back

Back
Top Bottom