:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That media BS is exactly what it is media BS dude loves California and being an NFL coach he is not going to Michigan.

Nope! I havent seen JT since the day of the draft. Dude is on the road trucking and when he's gone, he's gone for months. I see his dirty *** dogs more than him.

Personally, I wouldn't worry about the media **** storm. The team is still playing hard as **** and that's all that matters.

Last edited:
#Lynchmobb is getting plenty of recognition on all radio stations. The kid cant be denied 
pimp.gif

I don't diasgree that Crabtree is one of the divas.

If it comes down to paying jimmy harbaugh or Crabtree, I wanna say they would pay Jim. Right? Or whatever.

Brandon Lloyd tho

just seen on PFT, what deion has to say. Dont know what to say. Hope its not true. Seems like every Fkin week there is a report about jim harbaugh and the problems he has with the team. Wonder who's the F boy on the team feeding the media. 

Anyways 

#THERETURN

Havent seen anything, but it looks like he might have re-aggravated that tender hamstring.

Last edited:
just seen on PFT, what deion has to say. Dont know what to say. Hope its not true. Seems like every Fkin week there is a report about jim harbaugh and the problems he has with the team. Wonder who's the F boy on the team feeding the media. 

Anyways 

#THERETURN

I have a feeling it's mr. mediocre....

if true, dude is a straight *****. how many times has harbaugh praised him publicly? "greatest hands ever"

its got to be one of the dudes with some ***** in them:

-crabs
-vernon
-LMJ(still crying)
-cully

Last edited:
Harbaugh is going in on all the bs

"It's a bunch of crap"

"Ive never seen deion in our locker room"

I'm re-watching the game and one thing is obviously not right.....there's no way perrish cox is playing this good without some sort of "help". he looks like he is on the same **** they're giving the cornerbacks up in the pacific northwest. dude is playing at a unreal level.

leads the NFL with 10 passes deflected 
eek.gif

last week PFF had him graded as a top 5 CB in the league; i expect those grades to improve this week 

Last edited:
Perrish Cox is ballin and to think we released him last year at one point in favor of a lot of guys who aren't here now.

coincidentally, cox spent some time up in the pacific northwest last year before he returned to us. 

weight loss is a side effect of adderall. JUST SAYING 
nerd.gif
 maybe he got access to the LOB's supplier

Last edited:
Looking like a light skinned aldon :pimp:

Boy I can't wait till Bow/Aldon/Brock/Dorsey/Tank are all active.

that's a 6'6 280lbs man moving like that 
sick.gif

godly physical gifts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom