:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude came in out of shape so I'm not surprised he's underperformed. Very disappointed though cause he should have known Aldon was going to be out and the team needs him.

Last edited:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...d-coach-jim-harbaugh-thrives-chaos-difficulty

The short note on Peyton Manning's visit :lol: :rofl:

There's a late-night bar story told in NFL circles about Peyton Manning's free-agent visit to San Francisco in 2012. Harbaugh and Manning were throwing the ball, so it goes, when the coach couldn't help but remark that his passes had more mustard on them than the still-rehabbing future Hall of Famer's did. You can guess how that went over.

Last edited:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...d-coach-jim-harbaugh-thrives-chaos-difficulty

The short note on Peyton Manning's visit :lol: :rofl:

There's a late-night bar story told in NFL circles about Peyton Manning's free-agent visit to San Francisco in 2012. Harbaugh and Manning were throwing the ball, so it goes, when the coach couldn't help but remark that his passes had more mustard on them than the still-rehabbing future Hall of Famer's did. You can guess how that went over.

That's my coach

Jim-Harbaugh2.0.gif

Last edited:
If Jed gets rid of Harbaugh next year, I will never put a god damn penny into that new POS stadium or buy a piece of 49er merchandise ever again. 

good luck paying that **** off when we're back to the dennis erickson days, jed.

Last edited:

If Jed gets rid of Harbaugh next year, I will never put a god damn penny into that new POS stadium or buy a piece of 49er merchandise ever again. 

good luck paying that **** off when we're back to the dennis erickson days, jed.
Honestly, I think that if Jed was to not extend Harbaugh, or get rid of him prior to his contract expiring, he will have a plan B in place.  And his plan B will be someone like Gruden or Cowher. 

Jed is not his father.  Although Jed is kinda douchey, I think he is a much better football mind than his dad.  He isnt dumb enough to part ways with Harbaugh with no real plan waiting in the wings.

Honestly, I think that if Jed was to not extend Harbaugh, or get rid of him prior to his contract expiring, he will have a plan B in place.  And his plan B will be someone like Gruden or Cowher. 

Jed is not his father.  Although Jed is kinda douchey, I think he is a much better football mind than his dad.  He isnt dumb enough to part ways with Harbaugh with no real plan waiting in the wings.
Gruden or Cowher=
sick.gif

no NFL retreads please

keep harbaugh or kill yourself jed

Last edited:

Gruden or Cowher=
sick.gif

no NFL retreads please

keep harbaugh or kill yourself jed
I am just saying that I dont think Jed would make a move unless he has someone waiting in the wings.  I just threw those two names out there because they are good coaches that dont have coaching jobs currently. 

#KeepHarbaugh

I agree with dland that I don't think Jed is dumb enough to not have a backup plan. I just don't think that backup plan (based on who's potentially available at the moment) is good enough to maintain what Harbaugh has created.

I agree that you'd have to be so ******* stupid to get rid of Harbaugh, but we've seen it before from his dad and Mooch.

Not one single god damn penny of mine will be invested into that POS stadium.

Last edited:
 I agree that you'd have to be so ******* stupid to get rid of Harbaugh, but we've seen it before from his dad and Mooch.

Not one single god damn penny of mine will be invested into that POS stadium.

Brought back memories from how that Mooch situation went down :smh:

anyways, I really hate dwelling on hypothetical situations. We got a big game this Sunday against our beloved captain checkdown.

Last edited:
I nominate red80 red80 to become our HC if we lose Harbaugh :pimp:

Couple of GIFs from Sunday vs. Philly

Aaron-Lynch-Pressure-01.0.gif

Aaron-Lynch-Pressure-01-02.0.gif

Aaron-Lynch-Pressure-02.0.gif

Aaron-Lynch-Pressure-03.0.gif

Aaron-Lynch-Tackle-01.0.gif

Others:

Stevie-Johnson-TD-01.0.gif

holycolin.0.gif

867010273.gif

867008364.gif

:lol: @ Stevie in that last one

Last edited:
via Niners Nation

Some members of the San Francisco 49ers would appear to be circling the wagons with regard to the various reports about locker room tension. The last two days have seen a report from Ian Rapoport, and comments by Deion Sanders and Trent Dilfer about problems in the 49ers locker room. Rapoport pointed to some basic issues, while Sanders said he heard the players wanted Harbaugh out, and Dilfer referred to the locker room as "almost toxic".

Cam Inman did some transcribing of radio interviews that included right guard Alex Boone, and safety Antoine Bethea. You can read Boone's comments HERE. You can read Bethea's comments HERE. Once I find a link to audio, I'll add that. (Fooch's Update: Alex Boone audio)

Boone was on the Damon Bruce show on 95.7 The Game, and he did not hold back. He said he was in the locker room and it was all smiles last he checked. He said that he "knows for a fact" that everybody loves Jim Harbaugh. I think my favorite line might have been when he said, "How could you not want to win for a guy that wears cleats during a game?"

Bethea was fairly simple with his comments. He said they were a family and outsiders can say what they want.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/9/...baugh-critics-antoine-bethea-disputes-reports

Well, Jim Harbaugh made his point pretty clear on Monday. During his day-after press conference, Coach Harbaugh had a chance to address the various rumors Ian Rapoport, Deion Sanders and Trent Dilfer all discussed Sunday and Monday. And he was pretty specific in how he felt about the reports.

Deion Sanders said on Sunday night, the players were not down with Coach Harbaugh, and wanted him out. To that, Jim Harbaugh said, "Personally, I think that's a bunch of crap." He said that if somebody has a good story to tell, they want to put their name on it. I think in a perfect world that would be the case, but it's safe to say that's not quite how things generally work. We live in a world of anonymous sources, so it is not surprising this keeps percolating.

Coach Harbaugh was asked about Trent Dilfer describing the locker room as toxic. He said that he has not seen Trent or Deion around the facility lately.

View media item 1203836

he didnt say anything of worth

"I wont reveal my sources and I checked with 4 insiders"

Lol "insiders". dude probably logged into his ESPN insider account and regurgitated the crap they post on there. :rofl:  

Summed up beautifully here

View media item 1204236

Last edited:
Man I wish I could use unnamed 'sources' and have it be seen as acceptable and credible when doing my grad school papers lol.

Although I think it's all BS, unnamed sources are a big part of journalism and a lot of reputable journalists do use them. They're a gift and a curse.

Back
Top Bottom