:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whoa, I just had a premonition browsing this thread and seeing you guys split.

CJ vs Jimmy the new Joe vs Steve?>D

tenor.gif

Whoa, I just had a premonition browsing this thread and seeing you guys split.

CJ vs Jimmy the new Joe vs Steve?>D

tenor.gif

:lol:

let's just hope that this isn't the new dilfer vs shaun hill vs jt o'sullivan vs troy smith vs alex smith. worst battle royal we've ever seen.

Lynch ain't lying. Jimmy G throws darts. Like Tommy, he has one of the tightest spirals in the league, a byproduct of having excellent mechanics.

I'm with most of you on this one.

For me Jimmy G gotta start either this week vs the Seahawks or next week vs Chi.

CJ been doing nice and impressing but we gotta see at least a couple games of what Jimmy G looks like under center before making big decisions in the offseason.

initially I was in the "don't break the new toy"-camp but I'm starting to agree more and more with playing jimmy this season, especially with joe staley and trent brown back. we haven't seen the kid throw a pass in a regular season game in over a year, FO would be smart to see what he has before inking him to a long term payday

The way they are playing it close and not announcing it yet has me thinking its gonna be Jimmy. It would be dope if he goes out there and just slices up the Seahawks D and we know without a doubt we got ourselves a QB

I dont really care if he plays this season or not but you guys think theres a chance they dont sign/franchise him after spending a high 2nd rounder on him? I think he was destined to be with this team next year given what they traded for him, how late in the season it is, and the personnel that hes surrounded with.

Raiders just fired Ken Norton. I wouldn't be mad if we brought him in to be LB coach. He knows this scheme and helped groom Wagner and Wright.:emoji_eyes:

Last edited:
Ken will win elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that Cook is their leading receiver and Seth Roberts is their go to man for completions you can have Amari and another pick on the house...

I just don't get some of the throws or plays anymore and I don't even have a place to talk about football. I'm taking a break.

Bruce Irvin can go with Sean Smith but red81 red81 said it as the ink was drying in the Raiders front office.

Gonna be in Chicago for 3 straight weeks for work. Was gonna go to the niners/seacocks game.

But niners are traveling to Chicago to play. Gonna go check out soldier field. Hope jimmy g plays by then 8)

Soldier field is a dope stadium. Have fun man.

Damn I really want to see Jimmy in there and thats no slight to CJ because he has been busting his *** for us.

Gotta say I will feel bad if CJ plays well against Seattle and still gets benched for Guwop the following week :lol:

Gotta say I will feel bad if CJ plays well against Seattle and still gets benched for Guwop the following week :lol:

I don't expect him to, but if CJ comes out and lights up Seattle, **** is going to get VERY interesting. :D:D:D

red81 red81 I rest my case. And the defense has been declining interviews and spending time having private discussion with Del Rio.
Cold part is that Bruce Irvin has been leaking his displeasure since week 02.

Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 2.30.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 2.28.12 PM.png

Just when I thought the Raiders were becoming a stable franchise, it crumbles.

Looks like the Niners are back lol

And regarding CJ, I hope he continues to have a good game and does well against Seattle. It would be pretty funny if he played lights out the rest of the season and creates a QB Controversy.

Back
Top Bottom