:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reuben is already a special player. He just needs to stay on the field.

I still find it crazy how so many teams passed up on him.

Yeah, he's had some injuries. But it seems the shoulder injury everyone was concerned about, isn't affecting him.

For some reason lookin back them singletary and tomsula days were mad depressing fam. ESP tomsula days. Maybe coming off that high with harbaugh then coming back down to earth with tomsula made it so depressing
The Mike Nolan days we’re the worst they started Trent Dilfer for multiple games if I remember correctly. And it’s been reported that he thought Aaron Rodgers was cocky therefore he passed on him. So dude set us back like 15 years

Calvin Ridley is easily the best WR in this draft. Dudes ability to separate is from another universe. Surgical with the stemming, selling and running of his routes. If you thought Corey Davis had a good route running last year, Calvin Ridley reminds you that there are levels to this ****.

This sluggo was so nasty it broke the DBs ankles. He looks like Reggie Wayne selling routes with body leans and head nods.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Calvin Ridley is easily the best WR in this draft. Dudes ability to separate is from another universe. Surgical with the stemming, selling and running of his routes. If you thought Corey Davis had a good route running last year, Calvin Ridley reminds you that there are levels to this ****.
Who would you compare Ridley to :nerd:

Calvin Ridley will have some easy drops though I’ve watched him for 2 years now. But yes a very explosive twitched up Route Tactician without a doubt.

I don't think he's dropped anything this season. The dude is always open, and that isn't hyperbole. He's so held back by Bama's style of play/QB it's not even funny.

This is Kyle's favorite vertical concept(Yankee). Ridley runs the post with incredible nuance. WR coaches call that a power skip release. He then stems his route by leaning the DB into the boundary and then finishes him off by changing the angle inside before the break. That and his blazing speed leaves him wide open for the touchdown. This is the type of stuff that translates to the NFL and to Kyle's offense.

giphy.gif

His acceleration off the LOS is sick. Giving him a clean release is asking for trouble.

giphy.gif

I tore my ACL just watching him stop and start here. :sick::sick::sick:

giphy.gif

I don't think he's dropped anything this season. The dude is always open, and that isn't hyperbole. He's so held back by Bama's style of play/QB it's not even funny.
Watched the Vanderbilt game in its entirety he dropped 2 balls one in back of the end zone.

Watched the Vanderbilt game in its entirety he dropped 2 balls one in back of the end zone.

Right on. I need to go back and see that. I don't think his a hands issue, but moreso a concentration thing. Amari had the same thing. I wouldn't even go to Bama if I was a 5-star WR. You're definitely not going to get maximized.

Yeah I’m not discounting his ability cause he’s a gifted athlete/receiver I’ve just noticed this year he’s had some catchable balls go through his hands.

He has way more take the top off ability than Reggie Wayne though.

I’ve watched him a couple times now. He is sure handed and has a Golden Tate like element to his game hard as F to bring down.

Memphis QB is pretty damn good too. But Paxton Lynch being a dud thus far won’t help that kid.

Blaine Gabbert throwing a TD pass, something I never thought I'd see again, but I guess with that Cardinals team anything is possible.

and anotha one. sunshine balling. vernon davis too.

who you got this week? hometeam 9ers (1-9) or the visiting bye week (1-7)? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom