:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I expected the Raiders to come back to earth. The way they won last year was not sustainable. JDR is not a good head coach, and this was an incredibly moronic move:

wow, the raiders **** canned musgrave. not surprised. JDR is a finger pointer. i think that's a terrible move.

All talk of no huddle and the vertical game in the offseason - you haven't seen at all this season lmao. All of this talent and zero production just incredible.

I still think Jimmy G is better than Carr red81 red81 but I'm a wise ***.

It sounds silly, but I wouldn't mind letting Amari walk and go to the 49ers and just ball out.
I'm all for the players and letting them maximize their potential.

The turnaround for the 49ers will take two years time and a few upgrades.
Seems they will be doing this faster than the Raiders across the bridge who are on their way out of the door and having questions being thrown at the office.
The body language in Oakland stinks.

Last edited by a moderator:
We picked up Sheldon Day! I love this pickup. He was a popular name around here two years ago during the draft process. Thanks to Jax's surplus of DL. :D

@oakland did you hear that JDR interview just now on 95.7? LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:JDR has filled the Bay Area treasure void left behind by Tomsula's departure.

I just listened to the interview in the car and thought of my raider brothers and niner brothers across the bridge practically falling out of their chair(s). Probably one of the best interviews of all time done by Bruce. He literally peppered him with precision and return fire. Del Rio's response about not regretting the firing of Musgrave was ******* CLASSIC red81 red81 . He is great with the dry *** answers. I used to think Harbaugh was great in the pressers at killing media guys. Del Rio takes the cake.

The "We didn't score enough points" answer to the first question was a subtle slap to the interview. ******* hilarious. It's so good how bad things are in Oakland. Middlekauf's Twitter feed is full of cutting gems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to see CJ start the rest of the season and battle in the offseason for position. I love his heart. Why not have Jimmy G sit and play 2nd?
Too much to ask?

Been keeping track of this guy this season. Beeeeeeeeeeeast. We need.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This guy accepted his Senior Bowl invitation.

Guess who will likely be coaching at the Senior Bowl? Shanny. :evil::evil::evil::evil: Give CJ/JG their own Travis Kelce.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Jimmy G. We traded a valuable asset for for him and at some point we have to see if he is worth investing in for the upcoming season.

I'm with most of you on this one.

For me Jimmy G gotta start either this week vs the Seahawks or next week vs Chi.

CJ been doing nice and impressing but we gotta see at least a couple games of what Jimmy G looks like under center before making big decisions in the offseason.

The council has spoken. Jimmy G it is. :nthat:

Three others team tried to claim Day. I guess it pays to suck. Black Friday came early. >D

Back
Top Bottom