:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I look for the 49ers to have the stability and consistency like the Patriots.
Oakland is and has been a turnover organization for decades with a revolving door mounted to the front office.
49ers have responsible management in place. We learned A LOT in the last decade to move and build the right way without reaching.

Last edited by a moderator:
red81 red81 Mack feels bad because their play and schemes got Ken fired. Who wants to go to work and entertain the press after a coach gets fired? NO ONE.
It's embarrassing.

Signings and injuries and lackluster plays including the revolving door at LB has exposed this defense mightily for years. Mack hasn't spoken about anything over the last day (wisely) whereas Bruce has been pretty vocal even in subtle ways with the press over the course of the season about how bad **** is in Oakland. I mean who wants to hang their hat on that performance in Mexico? Brady was ******* surgical and counting the dollar signs for every penalty catching the Raiders unprepared. I knew it was game over the moment they stopped running the ball. Derek doesn't look like the young buck spark that we saw in the preseason in 2014. Del Rio looked absolutely lost on national TV and it was beautiful (not the first time either). Something tells me that this decision didn't rub people the right way except fans who have been waiting for Norton to go for years.

This was the Raiders in 2015 though too

Last edited by a moderator:
Give us an update red81 red81

What’s the report on dude

22stylez 22stylez He was a Seacock originally and the Hoodie traded for him back this past offseason. Evidently didn't cut it with Pats hence why he was available.

Random story I remember reading about Marsh was when his prized Pokemon card collection got jacked when someone broke into his car when he was at the club one night last year.

Give us an update red81 red81

What’s the report on dude

Dookie. It's possible they don't expect Lynch to return and brought in Marsh as depth.

Most waiver pickups at this point are dookie. Getting Sheldon Day yesterday was a gift from the football gods. It's extremely rare that a young, talented player just falls into your lap. :nthat:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY NT NINER FAM!

Thankful for these two guys. :emoji_sunglasses:

072717-Lynch-TB.jpg

Nick WagonerESPN Staff Writer
The 49ers released LB Ray-Ray Armstrong on Friday afternoon as they plan to activate DE Tank Carradine from injured reserve for Sunday's game against Seattle. Coach Kyle Shanahan said Armstrong was simply on wrong end of a numbers game. The 49ers are also intrigued by young LBs Elijah Lee and Mark Nzeocha.

Put on Stanford/ND. Quenton Nelson out here snatching souls and not breaking a sweat doing it.

Put on Stanford/ND. Quenton Nelson out here snatching souls and not breaking a sweat doing it.
halftime right now. switching between that and the warriors game. and yes Nelson is a STUD AND BEAST!!!! gon be hard deciding between barkley, Nelson, Ridley, and R. Smith

also like Minka Fitzpatrick. this draft has some solid DBs

Back
Top Bottom