:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was at the Giant's v Met's game a week ago today and had a basket of their garlic fries along with a couple of those "Orange Splash" beers Anchor Steam makes... straight chronic 
Damn haven't been to a Giants game since last year with my ex.

NT summit at a Giants game? :nerd:

With that drop one of my fav 9ers, Bruce Miller, one step closer to being off the roster.

Stupid Chip Kelly, just incorporate a FB in your goddamn offense! 

Last edited:
NT summit at a Giants game?
nerd.gif
I could probably do a September game, they're out of town in Atlanta and Az for the rest of the month 

i see andre carter on the sideline 
nerd.gif
 full-time coach now?

Last edited:
Speaking of Madden, I have few extra codes for a  Marcus Allen for MUT on Madden 17 if anyone here is interested it gives you a non-auctionable Marcus Allen rated at 80 OVR I think. Pretty nice for a free pickup and definitely helps on that early solo challenge grind. 

So T Brock, DJ, Rashard Robinson, Jimmy Ward, Chris Davis, Tartt, LJ, Reid, and AB41. Hmm....

Ya'll think Tartt gonna take that proverbial leap and be our game changing hybrid player ala Tyrann Mathieu/Deon Buchanon?

yup, i do think so. might not happen right away, but it will eventually.

will redmond will make this team, too.

Speaking of Madden, I have few extra codes for a  Marcus Allen for MUT on Madden 17 if anyone here is interested it gives you a non-auctionable Marcus Allen rated at 80 OVR I think. Pretty nice for a free pickup and definitely helps on that early solo challenge grind. 
:nerd:
I could probably do a September game, they're out of town in Atlanta and Az for the rest of the month 
:nerd:

all good. just a preseason. to be honest,  i wish they didn't keep score.

i saw this callahan kid make plays against cleveland. a-rod esque with this throw right here:

all good. just a preseason. to be honest,  i wish they didn't keep score.

i saw this callahan kid make plays against cleveland. a-rod esque with this throw right here:

That was definitely a Rodgers like throw

@22stylez   go to dewdoritosmadden17.com

enter code M34VFJ7F

enter your xbox live email

they'll give you another code to unlock Marcus Allen

edit: 

There's also a code for Von Miller you can get as well but I don't have any spare Von Millers left just a bunch of Marcus Allens. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom