:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think he looks slow, he's still netting decent positive yardage rushing, but he needs to hit a receiver it can't be hand off to Carlos or scrambe on every single play.

ray ray looking good out there. can't wait to see him and Bowman next to each other out there

Last edited:
jim o'neil has so many different fronts he even has me scratching my head trying to keep up with them

lol yup

this offense moves too fast for kap. he hesitates way too much. the ball needs to come out, or all the creative concepts chip dials up are  for naught.

Not liking how many of our players have gone down so far this game 
nerd.gif

tank has played extremely well in every preseason game.

attribute new success to a switch to a more natural position or contract year? candidate to be extended early? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
defensive line is generating really good pressure. i hope jim o'neil realizes this and slows down on the blitzes. i know its only preseason, but just way too many blitzes.

tank and blair. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Just got to the bar. Missed the first qtr. I see kaep not rocking the black visor :frown: didn't see his whole game yet but 2 for 6....? >D

Back
Top Bottom