:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rashard robinson will eventually supplant somebody. dude is smooth in press man.

Last edited:
Not to mention Green Bay has run 57 plays on offense and CK & BG have combined for an awe inspiring 17 yards passing

I think Kaep will start season with a leash as short as amber rose hair. Just my guess. Think they make him the starter if he losses badly in that 1st game they yank him

I think Kaep will start season with a leash as short as amber rose hair. Just my guess. Think they make him the starter if he losses badly in that 1st game they yank him
I think the opposite. 

I think Blaine Gabbert starts and they try to give Kaepernick more time to practice and learn the offense. 

Guess we'll see tho 

Our offense can NOT stay on the field... 
mean.gif

no way in hell kap starts the season after today. 
This. Considering Blaine had a 3 and out but then got his composure, made accurate decisive throws, and led the team to a quick touchdown on his second drive it's looking like BG all the way week 1. Not what I had hoped for but ultimately it looks like this is what is best for the team. 

i can't see kaep starting. nothing about his play even looked like a decent back up

My *****! thanks for answering the question, no one else would! I haven't tried them but I've been brainwashed by how much they play that commercial during NFL preseason that I was considering trying them. 
Garlic fries at a Giants game>>>>>>>>>>>>>McDonald's

Garlic fries at a Giants game>>>>>>>>>>>>>McDonald's
Well no **** but garlic fries at a giants game are almost $10 and Mickey D's is making their regular fries into Gilroy Garlic FRies for .69! Just wondered if they were any good, have yet to try. 

I was at the Giant's v Met's game a week ago today and had a basket of their garlic fries along with a couple of those "Orange Splash" beers Anchor Steam makes... straight chronic 

Back
Top Bottom