Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMFH at air knight charging $160 for the cutting jade BOX

deleted link...not sure if it was good to post that live link.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

http://air-knight.com/index.php?opt...s&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=249&Itemid=3
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't wait to see it actually sell out... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

air-knight wants 160 for some cardboard and plastic hahaha they must be high on something. If it sells out then the buyers have to be insane or have a lot of dough to blow.

Great box and shoe bag...charge me $20 and I'll buy...but almost retail for a freaking box? Air Knight gone done and lost his itty bitty mind!

Im digging all the color ways they are coming out with, some are a little cheesy but the majority of them are dope

SMFH at air knight charging $160 for the cutting jade BOX
deleted link...not sure if it was good to post that live link.
i'll buy that.... as soon as i pick me some hundred $ bills from my money tree at my backyard
laugh.gif

How come the Jade's aren't going for crazy prices on Ebay?
I found a bunch in my size asking for retail.

Beacuase they will be realesed in novemeber again everywhere. The resell is dying for all Xs....3 auctions of GMs today ended between 340-375. I love it these resellers are making nothing after fees and shipping. :lol:

Last edited:
LeBron X iD 14 differents designs (diamond & normal swoosh)

564049_514655731895323_14779759_n.jpg

Potential indeed.

So we get,

Icey Soles
Paint Splatter midsoles
Diamond crusted swoosh
Lion head lace lock

Looks like the upper can only be one color, with the breathable mesh a lighter version of it... eh, Ill live I guess.

Beacuase they will be realesed in novemeber again everywhere. The resell is dying for all Xs....3 auctions of GMs today ended between 340-375. I love it these resellers are making nothing after fees and shipping. :lol:

Positive the Jades will re-release as a GR? I got 1 pair now, but was looking to double up. Wise to wait till November?

Beacuase they will be realesed in novemeber again everywhere. The resell is dying for all Xs....3 auctions of GMs today ended between 340-375. I love it these resellers are making nothing after fees and shipping.
laugh.gif
 I've seen a few go in the 400 but I wear a size 12. That's still a nice profit for something that you did no work for. I've also seen a few Jade's that are at 350 in auctions lol. That's just mind boggling lmao.

Last edited:
How come the Jade's aren't going for crazy prices on Ebay?
I found a bunch in my size asking for retail.
where are they going for retail at? i dont see any.. most of these are going for 250-300. if theres some for retail PLEASE let me know cause ill be the first to get them.

Honestly the lebron X are one of the ugliest of the lebron line... i mean even id cannot save these (judging from those samples or photoshop whatever it is).... except for the
Olympics n maybe the fire-b the rest look lke nothing.... i just see a shoe with no real appeal...
Had the same feeling when the 9 cme out but a least they grew on me fast after they dropped sme nice cw....
M big time on the fence with these ... not sure what the future will bring.. those breds look like sme jordan pistons 6 smh
M just affraid of impulse buy right now.... to those who own some of the x already, are you still happy u have em? Or r u kinda like meh....
??? Just wondering

Definitely feeling the iD options so far. And amped to see the Floridian's Home CW looks like it was an iD sample all along. Cuz if I can make it from the comfort of my office chair instead of lining up for raffles and wristbands...I'll do iD's all day lol :rofl:

And I'm sure that they'll have some options that get taken away too, like when the mesh side panels and gum soles did on the 9. 4 more days!! :pimp:

where are they going for retail at? i dont see any.. most of these are going for 250-300. if theres some for retail PLEASE let me know cause ill be the first to get them.

i saw an auction for a pair of jades in a size 8 that ended for almost 300. i really doubt there are any going for retail

Definitely feeling the iD options so far. And amped to see the Floridian's Home CW looks like it was an iD sample all along. Cuz if I can make it from the comfort of my office chair instead of lining up for raffles and wristbands...I'll do iD's all day lol :rofl:

And I'm sure that they'll have some options that get taken away too, like when the mesh side panels and gum soles did on the 9. 4 more days!! :pimp:
IDK about that, the Floridian Home had different color diamond crush and upper. The swoosh was textured but was more gem like.

I guess we'll see though. Im waiting for both Floridians but if the Home don't look like the prev. picture shown then easy pass.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom