Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ID options are coo..

Dont see me myself droppin 3 bills tho.

Dunkmans lookin good 
nerd.gif

execution on those corks is all wrong. if you're going with the cork theme, follow through on it and make it all brown or throw in some burgundy or other wine colors on it. dont put on blue and red like this is some mickey mouse captain america type look

IDK about that, the Floridian Home had different color diamond crush and upper. The swoosh was textured but was more gem like.
I guess we'll see though. Im waiting for both Floridians but if the Home don't look like the prev. picture shown then easy pass.

You might be right...I just got excited when I saw them period! If there is a true Floridians Home release like what we saw great, but if it's going to be jumping through hoops like the GM's (even though I won a pair) I'll iD that ish and not even sweat it. Nike really pushing that "limited" tag, and I get it and all, but still...

I want to be able to make the mesh a different color on ID. I hope they allow that but I'm thinking no. If I can't make the ID I have in mind, I guess I will have to pass again like the 9 ID.

I think of all the CWs released already, I like fireberry the best, although I have zero hope of finding some for anything close to reasonable. Oh well.. Life goes on.

FINALLY :pimp:

COUPLE THINGS:

- REAL DOPE IN PERSON AND ON FEET

- LOCKDOWN IS CRAZY! FEELS LIKE 48 MINUTE FULL COURT PRESS ON MY FEET

- I WILL NEVER RE-LACE THIS SHOE OR ANY OTHER LEBRON 10 EVER AGAIN IN LIFE. PAIN IN THE A $$ :smh:

- GOING HALF SIZE UP FROM MY TRUE 10.5 WAS CLUTCH.

Last edited:
I regards to relacing, I put a safety pin in each of the Flywire's once I pulled the laces out so I wouldn't lose them in the shoe.  Made it very easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom