Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we got shoes made out of cork? Nike is running out of ideas...

I like the concept

Champagne is a big thing around champions and winning the game.....

Only if NIke executes it right tho

samples change so ill wait for judgement

LeBron X iD 14 differents designs (diamond & normal swoosh)

564049_514655731895323_14779759_n.jpg

I like the concept
Champagne is a big thing around champions and winning the game.....
Only if NIke executes it right tho
samples change so ill wait for judgement

couldnt agree more...i like some of the concepts more than the actual CWs once in a while; i can appreciate the thought going behind it and sometimes thats cool in itself.

the Cork is a little suspect but im definitely interested....

Pressures are really growing on me...

Dolphins :smokin
Floridians

Maybe those silver and green joints at the bottom

you can keep everything else

I can see the future lebron releases being only 1-2 GRs with everything else ID only, makes sense to drop less GR CWS and charge a fortune for "custom" id colorways.

So no two-tone options for the upper on iD?! Well damn, Nike is really trying to prevent me from buying these kicks (sarcasm)...

kinda hoping they let us id the tongue with a number to get rid of the sideways logo

ID options look great. See some of them have the flat swoosh without the lacelock so looks like the regular version will be on there.
Haven't really been impressed with any of the retail colorways yet besides the "pressure" so I'll probably work on some id's if the price is right of course

ID options look great. See some of them have the flat swoosh without the lacelock so looks like the regular version will be on there.

which is great news, I don't need any of that Nike + gimmick nonsense.

Looks like the diamond cut on the side will have to be the same color as the upper when creating an ID.. I don't like when they restrict choices.

Last edited:
I'm gonna get the blue diamonds.. that colorway is too dope to pass on. I was wondering why then didnt sell out.. then I found out the werent that limited. smh:smh: Oh well, easy cop for me..:smokin

Corks look like another bad idea. I don't see how anyone thought it could be executed right in the first place.

Maybe Lebron will just walk out to get his ring in these shoes. I can't see how Nike can make a cork material into a "high-performance" basketball shoe.

Should've just pulled that Adidas T-Mac move and put cork details around the heel or something (like they did with hardwood). Still would've been corny, but not horrendous.

How come the Jade's aren't going for crazy prices on Ebay?

I found a bunch in my size asking for retail.

STILL ONLY INTERESTED IN OLYMPICS AND SURPRISED THEY ARENT SELLING FOR SOME 500+ ON EBAY... MIGHT LOOK INTO COPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom