Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are going to be interesting...
The LeBron X Corks. They're made with wine cork, Kanfer says of the shoe that has been the subject of not a little online rumor. They'll be extremely limited and the release is not confirmed. But Nike told us we'd probably get them at the end of the month. It's going to be awesome.

The LeBron X Corks. They're made with wine cork, Kanfer says of the shoe that has been the subject of not a little online rumor. They'll be extremely limited and the release is not confirmed. But Nike told us we'd probably get them at the end of the month. It's going to be awesome.

PROBABLY THE WHACKEST SHOE SEEN TO DATE.

DO NOT WANT.

:smh:

:rofl: im ready for some waffles...

Maybe those LeBron X "Corks" will be the shoes he wears for the first game when he gets his ring. Seems like it might be celebration shoe idea.

Why are they not discounting the $200 version on swoosh, and Nike seems to pulling the same crap they did with the elites holding back inventory to make it seem like a instant sellout.... The sports pack is back up.

I am not so sure it will be an easy cop. Remember, footlocker and eastbay both released the all-star game galaxy collection online, but that sold out pretty darn quickly. Same thing could happen with the jades.

Jades will be at most footlockers stores. Can't even compare to the galaxy collection

is there a difference between the jades that will release on 11/10 and the ones that came out yesterday?

In other news, Pressures will be avail on Footlocker.com (and presumably champs, eastbay, etc...) See chat:

is X-Kicks.com a legit site?
not sure... but stock photos only are always sketch...

and i could be wrong on my conversions (or reading for that matter) but if they are charging 2249.00 yen (is this japanese or chinese? assuming jp) for SB IX, thats like 28 bucks USD so kinda sketch to me. but im no expert

is there a difference between the jades that will release on 11/10 and the ones that came out yesterday?
In other news, Pressures will be avail on Footlocker.com (and presumably champs, eastbay, etc...) See chat:
she said 'limited' but wouldnt say if like the blues or not....

just gonna go ahead and assume the worst that i wont be able to cop cuz of limited

FFFFUUUUUU

Looks legit, but only ships to china...

my aunt is in china and asked around and they gave her this site

i wonder do they get the Chinese box?

somebody pages back was in China at the nike store and said they had sizes PM me with info

not sure... but stock photos only are always sketch...

and i could be wrong on my conversions (or reading for that matter) but if they are charging 2249.00 yen (is this japanese or chinese? assuming jp) for SB IX, thats like 28 bucks USD so kinda sketch to me. but im no expert

its china

the conversion rate has most the shoes on there for the resale price

Lower then Flight Club but higher then KC

I remember that pic popping up a long time ago as a sample... I'd be interested to see what the weight of those is

RE: that "celebration for first ring idea.."

Nike x Dom Perignon? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom