Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

C'MOOOOOOOON 31st!!!

Might even be able to cop using the homie swoosh account, which would be oh so lovely
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Regardless, I'm copping in store just in case he can't come through. No way I'm missing out on these.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

@BigBrandon my personal opinion on SLH color way in general I just see them as a better look for kids to wear. I know I'm not the only one not feeling them and I'm not hatin at all bro, if you like them and rock em then do you. Hope I didn't offend anyone else on here just my two cents guys
smile.gif

I wasn't offended. If you don't like them thats cool. I just thought your comic relief moment saying leave them for the little girls then and ask for help at the same time was funny. If I wanted to ask for a favor from total strangers I wouldn't try to makes jokes at their expense. 
@Gatorbelts Saw SLH in GS size today 
pimp.gif
 you won't be disappointed. Putting that champion hornets jersey to good use come the 31st.

finally got my membership approval hello niketalk
smile.gif
and thanks also for the heads up on the NDC swingman restock picked up a second pair myself for retail kicking myself for paying over retail when these came out thinking that they would sell out, oh wellzzz but whats this swoosh discount exactly? what is that and how does it work? any info for the newb thx.....

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

does anyone player in their 9's? The mesh material kills my ankles. Anyone else have the same issue?

The mesh on the outside? Like it rubs the other leg or ankle? I've hooped pretty much exclusively in these besides a few games in the kobe 7 cheetah (play fast cool play strong 
sick.gif
 horrible) but haven't had this problem at all. The first game I played in my Breds my big toe on my right foot felt like it was rubbing tough but never again. I've been playing in my CG's since I got them and it's butter. Other then that big toe issue the one time I haven't had any problems.
Last few shoes in hooped in for reference

Hyperdunk

Kobe 7

Lebron 9 

Jordan 6-17-23 

Only issue I have when I laced them up and tight is the inside of the ears hurting both side of the bone near my ankles. Only tried walking around in the house but it's been unbearable so far even with longer socks, but not as bad without. Might need to wrap that area to have extra padding for the bones.

Someone mentioned that it will get better once you break them in. But gotta go through the pain first.

Originally Posted by ncflightclub23

finally got my membership approval hello niketalk
smile.gif
and thanks also for the heads up on the NDC swingman restock picked up a second pair myself for retail kicking myself for paying over retail when these came out thinking that they would sell out, oh wellzzz but whats this swoosh discount exactly? what is that and how does it work? any info for the newb thx.....

haha nevermind guys I see what the swoosh thing is all about too bad I'm not a Nike store employee.
eyes.gif

9 slh 8 slh

Humble collection so far... gave my Breds to my nephew last week. Had a good run with them (Didn't throw doubles in)

frown.gif
 so long 9 mids. This was a great shoe model and CW's. hopefully the elites and lows intrigue us and can hold us over until the 10 comes out. Seems like this model came and went. On to the next...

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I love these 
pimp.gif
 Can't believe people really not feeling these. 
Just a few quick ones I took in 2 minutes. Tonight or tomorrow I'll put up some better ones

SLHs are #%&@in' Sexy!!!!
smokin.gif

Can't wait till the 31st.

No extra laces?

The same dudes that keep saying the SLH colorway is girly or soft would do backflips, cartwheels & tap dance down a crowded street if they were offered a certain Teal & Pink Lebron 8 for free. Ain't #%&@ girly. Wear what you like.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by deucesole22

@BigBrandon my personal opinion on SLH color way in general I just see them as a better look for kids to wear. I know I'm not the only one not feeling them and I'm not hatin at all bro, if you like them and rock em then do you. Hope I didn't offend anyone else on here just my two cents guys
smile.gif

I wasn't offended. If you don't like them thats cool. I just thought your comic relief moment saying leave them for the little girls then and ask for help at the same time was funny. If I wanted to ask for a favor from total strangers I wouldn't try to makes jokes at their expense. 
@Gatorbelts Saw SLH in GS size today 
pimp.gif
 you won't be disappointed. Putting that champion hornets jersey to good use come the 31st.
awww dang where ? 
nerd.gif
 Mom and pop or a HOH ?

Originally Posted by sneakermane

The same dudes that keep saying the SLH colorway is girly or soft would do backflips, cartwheels & tap dance down a crowded street if they were offered a certain Teal & Pink Lebron 8 for free. Ain't #%&@ girly. Wear what you like.
happy.gif

haha agree with sneakermane and well I'm going to be girly then on 3/31 
laugh.gif
 because I'm going to rock the &%*@ out of these! and I preordered a pair already for slightly over retail not taking any chances missing out on these since I kinda got raped by resellers on the bangs but they're worth it as are these! on another note dammnn the griffey restock went quick on ndc I hope I got my order in on time didn't get a tracking # yet but keeping my fingers crossed....

Santi19 no extra laces but I actually found a pair of teal laces. give me a few days. Done enough pics for today and Gatorbelts it was at a mom and pop shop....

Santi19 no extra laces but I actually found a pair of teal laces. give me a few days. Done enough pics for today and Gatorbelts it was at a mom and pop shop....

*sigh* man I need to find a good mom and pop; one around my way ran out of business 
ohwell.gif

Humble collection so far... gave my Breds to my nephew last week. Had a good run with them (Didn't throw doubles in)

frown.gif
 so long 9 mids. This was a great shoe model and CW's. hopefully the elites and lows intrigue us and can hold us over until the 10 comes out. Seems like this model came and went. On to the next...

nicely done man. the cool greys in that mix can actually hold its own. made up my mind. thanks.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

No BHM Brandon?

Hated the BHM then I finally saw them at Shiekh on Saturday and actually really liked them. Tried to get them but they only had an 8.5 and a 9..
If I can find the BHM and UM for a decent price (Under $220) I'll cop. If not oh well. After the season is over I'll track down the pairs I missed...

perfect gif with camron face, and you get extra credit for it being camron lol. Didn't really care for any of the gr shoes besides the SLH, but hey cool greys for 85 y not, could have got the griffeys but don't like the color.

Well that pick of the Raider Lows did it! I can tell that when the colors start to roll out these will be just as hot as the mid. And as far as the SLH they are beautiful in person!

Back
Top Bottom