Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I'm gonna go on a limb and say it...but the SLH may be one of the best shoes
ever as far as color appeal these pics do the shoe no justice.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

The same dudes that keep saying the SLH colorway is girly or soft would do backflips, cartwheels & tap dance down a crowded street if they were offered a certain Teal & Pink Lebron 8 for free. Ain't #%&@ girly. Wear what you like.
happy.gif

you're absolutely right i'm not really into purple but the SLH are fire must cop!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via MN

nike-lebron-9-black-grey-white.jpg

nike-lebron-9-black-grey-white_02.jpg

Raider Lows 
grin.gif
citizen_cane.gif

PLEASE SWEET BABY JESUS LET THESE DROP

TalladegaNights005.jpg

I was not feelin any of the low until I saw these.
Somebody Tweet JP and make a request
Really? You're that hype about these?

The same dudes that keep saying the SLH colorway is girly or soft would do backflips, cartwheels & tap dance down a crowded street if they were offered a certain Teal & Pink Lebron 8 for free. Ain't #%&@ girly. Wear what you like.
happy.gif

TELL UM!!!
TWOOOO CHAAAAAAIIIINNZZ!!!!

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Hopefully my mom and pop spot gets the SLH this week..

They should. When I picked mine up today he said he got the invoice last Thursday and they came in today. I also saw them at another mom and pop store at the mall on my way to Macys. They shouldn't be to hard to obtain. Lol 2chainz

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

9 slh 8 slh

Humble collection so far... gave my Breds to my nephew last week. Had a good run with them (Didn't throw doubles in)

frown.gif
 so long 9 mids. This was a great shoe model and CW's. hopefully the elites and lows intrigue us and can hold us over until the 10 comes out. Seems like this model came and went. On to the next...

Nice Collection.

happy.gif
I'd do back-flips, cartwheels & tap dance down a crowded street for the SLHs if they were free too. However, that doesn't mean I like them. I'm not speaking for everyone, but the color-blocking in particular looks extremely feminine on the SLHs. Like I said earlier, black accents would make a sizable difference and would possibly make me purchase a pair. I'd actually like to see a PS of the lows with a black midsole. Might even go to the lengths of customizing them if they do look good...

Santi19 no extra laces but I actually found a pair of teal laces. give me a few days. Done enough pics for today and Gatorbelts it was at a mom and pop shop....

Put in the cool grey laces on there too. Watching the Sac Kings game and saw some grey laces in the purple shoes. I think they will help tone all that purple down.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Santi19 no extra laces but I actually found a pair of teal laces. give me a few days. Done enough pics for today and Gatorbelts it was at a mom and pop shop....

Put in the cool grey laces on there too. Watching the Sac Kings game and saw some grey laces in the purple shoes. I think they will help tone all that purple down.

Yeah think I might try some white or teal laces in them in the next few days just to try it. I'm sure I'll post pics when I do it before people start asking. For now though purple laces.

Originally Posted by BillyR23

happy.gif

you're absolutely right i'm not really into purple but the SLH are fire must cop!!!!!!!!!

Not I my friend... I'm not a fan of either... I do however feel SLH>SBs easy. But 100% agree... Wear what you like... I still feel cannons are the best 9 yet. Those black/grey lows are pretty clean too.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by BillyR23

happy.gif

Not I my friend... I'm not a fan of either... I do however feel SLH>SBs easy. But 100% agree... Wear what you like... I still feel cannons are the best 9 yet. Those black/grey lows are pretty clean too.

trying to double up on cannons has not been easy. prices have skyrocketed. So pissed I waiting too long to cop a 2nd pair.

Back
Top Bottom