Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by jeff3424

any word on if SLH's dropping on Eastbay? I've got a gift card I wanna use.

My assumption is they'll proably have it. I believe all releases have been on eastbay if I'm correct.

When asked how hard would SLH be to get eastbay rep came in and said SLH will be available during the regular late night launch in all sizes. He also said they would be a gr but with the way recent releases have gone who knows how hard they will be to obtain

In short yes eastbay ndc pretty much anywhere you can think of should have them.

damn guessed I missed out on the swingman restock. all good

I really want to see the SLH's in person before I make my final decision...

The more I look at the swingmans with the red laces, the more I like em. I thought nothing would top the cannons, but its getting close...swingmans with red laces are too clean!

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

today, UN-DS'd love em...not as much as my bangs though. bangs, chinas, swingmans easily best 3 9s imo
I like the Chinas, but as an FSU fan I refuse to wear a pair of sneakers that are blue and orange like that.

I like the Chinas, but as an FSU fan I refuse to wear a pair of sneakers that are blue and orange like that.

Respect, OAN, an FSU colorway would be dope on the 9. not sure if id has the right shade of burgundy (or whatever that color is) though

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

Respect, OAN, an FSU colorway would be dope on the 9. not sure if id has the right shade of burgundy (or whatever that color is) though

The CTK colorway is kind of FSU like....I WOULD LOVE TO COP THOSE!

Back
Top Bottom