Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Don't know why the pictures are so big.. I resized them 3 times on photobucket but only one pic took.. Sorry

Nah you good man. Those pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love these 
pimp.gif
 Can't believe people really not feeling these. 
Just a few quick ones I took in 2 minutes. Tonight or tomorrow I'll put up some better ones

SLHs are #%&@in' Sexy!!!!
smokin.gif

Can't wait till the 31st.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I love these 
pimp.gif
Just a few quick ones I took in 2 minutes. Tonight or tomorrow I'll put up some better ones

smokin.gif

They really are. I knew you'd be one of the ones to appreciate them. Right on others who commented as well... Glad I had these in the top 3 to make them a must for me... 

Edit: Come on pointguy 
laugh.gif
 but honestly I really like these but just like the bangs which are my favorite I can see how people wouldn't like these 

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

verbatim2d wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I almost fell out of my chair at work looking at this!!
Perfect Execution!!!!!

Homie posting like this a instant messaging site.
30t6p3b.gif

You have to quote & answer every response on here.?! Damn!

not every response man. just the one's that I find interesting to converse with. 

now I'm moving on from responding to posts that relate to this issue.
smile.gif

I'm sure if the Lake Summits were not a GR and very limited people would be ODing for them.

More pairs for me, probably one of my favorite colorways.

I love these 
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

birdman-rubbing-hands.gif

CANT WAIT!!

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Mangos are still around at Footaction in Deerbrook Mall. SLH's have moved back into the copped list.
HOH at Topanga Mall still had the Mangos and DM's this past Sat.  Not sure what sizes though

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

does anyone player in their 9's? The mesh material kills my ankles. Anyone else have the same issue?

The mesh on the outside? Like it rubs the other leg or ankle? I've hooped pretty much exclusively in these besides a few games in the kobe 7 cheetah (play fast cool play strong 
sick.gif
 horrible) but haven't had this problem at all. The first game I played in my Breds my big toe on my right foot felt like it was rubbing tough but never again. I've been playing in my CG's since I got them and it's butter. Other then that big toe issue the one time I haven't had any problems.
Last few shoes in hooped in for reference

Hyperdunk

Kobe 7

Lebron 9 

Jordan 6-17-23 

those pics of the slh are
pimp.gif
i just wish there was a little more teal. it would really be a shame to pass on these because they don't come with teal laces...decisions decisions

gotta thank sneakernews for posting the swingman restock. $109.45 on swoosh. had to triple up on that one because that's my fav LBJ to-date with the china's.

@BigBrandon my personal opinion on SLH color way in general I just see them as a better look for kids to wear. I know I'm not the only one not feeling them and I'm not hatin at all bro, if you like them and rock em then do you. Hope I didn't offend anyone else on here just my two cents guys
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom