Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

if anyone is looking to get rid of their lebron laces let me know. im looking for the red swingmans specifically cause mine didnt come in the box with my swingmans. but any other laces are fine. ill return the favor.

I see Swingmans in stock now. Had to clear cache... Still debating. With the Elites on deck, I might be better off saving.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

if anyone is looking to get rid of their lebron laces let me know. im looking for the red swingmans specifically cause mine didnt come in the box with my swingmans. but any other laces are fine. ill return the favor.

I got a extra pair of red swingman laces.. PM

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I see Swingmans in stock now. Had to clear cache... Still debating. With the Elites on deck, I might be better off saving.

And the SLHs. People are creaming their jeans for the elites when most consider the SLHs a top 3 colorway. If something is third only to the Chinas and the Big Bangs, then you can bet your $%* they're looming on my mind with less than 2 weeks till drop.

Don't get it twisted though. When the pictures of the Taxi and Teal colorways of the elites surface I will be salivating. Cheers!

I'll give you my red laces if you give me your 15% off code Nike gave you so I could get 40 bucks off the elites then go buy a 2 dollar pair of red laces. Again just go buy some laces or now that's it's a restock call Nike and order a new pair then return them minis the red laces.

Originally Posted by Rocket

And the SLHs. People are creaming their jeans for the elites when most consider the SLHs a top 3 colorway. If something is third only to the Chinas and the Big Bangs, then you can bet your $%* they're looming on my mind with less than 2 weeks till drop.

Don't get it twisted though. When the pictures of the Taxi and Teal colorways of the elites surface I will be salivating. Cheers!
I'm def passing on the SLH. Never been one to buy stuff because of the hype, and never will be. Elites are in a category of their own though. I could live without a 2nd pair of Swingmans or a pair of the SLH's. I couldn't live with missing out on the Home Elites.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I'll give you my red laces if you give me your 15% off code Nike gave you so I could get 40 bucks off the elites then go buy a 2 dollar pair of red laces. Again just go buy some laces or now that's it's a restock call Nike and order a new pair then return them minis the red laces.
i would've gave you the coupon for the laces but i already used it over the weekend for some durants. and i would do that but its a hassle.

I'm more or less saying that the 15% off code is valuable. I just used one to get over 30 bucks off the foams. Im sure you have a pair of red laces around in some shoes but if not call Nike again and since they have a restock order another pair then when they come snatch the red laces and return the shoes.

Good lookin on that restock info.  Had to double up.
pimp.gif

I'm def passing on the SLH. Never been one to buy stuff because of the hype, and never will be. Elites are in a category of their own though. I could live without a 2nd pair of Swingmans or a pair of the SLH's. I couldn't live with missing out on the Home Elites.
It is what it is man. I was saying the SLHs were hot from the very first photos. It's all opinion, I don't mess with hype at all. For example, the Miami Nights are "meh" to me. Have a good one bro. I think the Home and Away elites will be easy to obtain. Since the Taxi and Home elites drop on the same day, you may change your mind once those Taxi pictures surface unless you're trying to blow $500 + tax retail for two pairs of shoes. And I wouldn't blame you if you did.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by Joulze
i haven't seen a commercial for lebrons since 2010
until recently i been seeing the kobe system commercial everywhere

maybe there more ads for lebron internationally 
true. the only recent commercial I've seen lebron in was not shoe related.

Again, I said overall.  As well are commercials the only way to advertise something or someone?

Just copped swingmans on NDC!!! And I was just about to pull the trigger on a pair on eBay for $230. Hopefully the order goes thru and no funny business occurs......

It is what it is man. I was saying the SLHs were hot from the very first photos. It's all opinion, I don't mess with hype at all. For example, the Miami Nights are "meh" to me. Have a good one bro. I think the Home and Away elites will be easy to obtain. Since the Taxi and Home elites drop on the same day, you may change your mind once those Taxi pictures surface unless you're trying to blow $500 + tax retail for two pairs of shoes. And I wouldn't blame you if you did.
Yeah I never liked the SLH. Something about bright purple that doesn't do it for me. Somehow I can see spending over $700 in one damn day. (2 Lebrons and one Kobes)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom