Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by bigkel23

For anybody that wanna kno, cranium fitteds should have something in for the mangos in the nxt month or so... I need a fitted/snapback so bad
I'm still looking for one for the Cannons and Chinas. Someone at HOH had a nice Heat fitted that matched the Cannons perfectly, but I didn't want to ask him where he got it.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by soulize dp

LMAO @ ArmorRig OD'ing on replies

I'm just glad I'm making you LYAO man.
He was laughing at you 

laugh.gif

thought i was done with the 9's until the elites but that restock got me buying a pair of swings. after seeing them in person and hoh not having my size, i thought it was going to be reseller's fees for me. it feels good being able to see a shoe in person then decide to purchase, i wish thats how all releases were these days.

couldnt wait any longer... scooped CGs today using the bday coupon. If these had the "limited" tag these would be in most of y'alls top 5 easy. One of the cleanest IXs.

I agree sdubl cg 9's are crazy. I picked them up instantly. Became my everydays. Gave my breds which were my kick arounds to my nephew and now cg are int the rotation. Only thing I scuffed the 3m inside Nike sign bad and it's so noticeable makes me not even want to wear them casually.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I agree sdubl cg 9's are crazy. I picked them up instantly. Became my everydays. Gave my breds which were my kick arounds to my nephew and now cg are int the rotation. Only thing I scuffed the 3m inside Nike sign bad and it's so noticeable makes me not even want to wear them casually.

Yeah super clean. Pics do no justice... Even my wife was like ehh, they're nice (in pics) to WOW!
eek.gif
those are nice (in person).

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Miami Nights keep calling me with every pics I see, but I just cant...
embarassed.gif

You can and you should.

Wasn't a fan of the Miami Nights initially then I saw gentry's pics and that was the nail in coffin for me.

Originally Posted by s dubl

couldnt wait any longer... scooped CGs today using the bday coupon. If these had the "limited" tag these would be in most of y'alls top 5 easy. One of the cleanest IXs.

Agreed.

One of my favorite colorways.

Surprised that the Swingmas restocked on NDC (in my size too) but I still don't have any extra funds. Hopefully the sit for a minute.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Miami Nights keep calling me with every pics I see, but I just cant...
embarassed.gif

You can and you should.

Wasn't a fan of the Miami Nights initially then I saw gentry's pics and that was the nail in coffin for me.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Agreed.

One of my favorite colorways.

Surprised that the Swingmas restocked on NDC (in my size too) but I still don't have any extra funds. Hopefully the sit for a minute.

I'll probably just scoop up the CG's at ndc and use my giftcard. swingman's are tempting, but I want something I can use daily.

thinking bout scooping up the Dunkmans.. does one of the Dunkman's look deformed to yall? or am i just tripping?
appreciate the input

I love these 
pimp.gif
 Can't believe people really not feeling these. 
Just a few quick ones I took in 2 minutes. Tonight or tomorrow I'll put up some better ones

Was a good day

quick on foot 

Back
Top Bottom