Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by soulize dp

LMAO @ ArmorRig OD'ing on replies

Armor is the new Gotti
laugh.gif

Damn... I don't have any EA hookup so hopefully someone will clean out the cool greys and put em on eBay for the low.

Every thread is garb tonight. Threads with 20 pages even messing up. You think your reading the most up to date post then you post and find a full page of missing posts. Dang. Not even blank pages just missing posts.

Just got tracking for my order on the BHM's.Thought all hope was lost but they finally got them here in Europe.No reseller prices for me.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Just got tracking for my order on the BHM's.Thought all hope was lost but they finally got them here in Europe.No reseller prices for me.

that's good man. you guys still have a lot of xmas, and cannons left there as well.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Swingmans are definitely blue I don't know what you guys are talking about.
tongue.gif

6851645744_3f5ed77837.jpg

shout out to Rocket for the laces.

I sort of want Kentucky's, but I hate Kentucky.

I think I might just make a Yankees ID instead.

Not sure if this has been posted, but there looks to be a full size-run of Swingmans up on NDC.

I found them by going to New Releases and about a 1/2 page down. May have to refresh a couple times, but I definitely added a 13 to my cart.

Back
Top Bottom