Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Just called 3 Footlockers, 2 Champs, a Footaction, and an Athlete's Foot throughout the Chicagoland area, they ALL had FSR's in the Liverpool. If you couldn't cop online go to your store. They are available for purchase. People aint feeling the Liverpools outside of our Forums :lol:

Last edited:
i cant stand lebron, but this cw is fire.....my first impulse purchase in awhile...

129.99 with w.c....cant go wrong..

Just called 3 Footlockers, 2 Champs, a Footaction, and an Athlete's Foot throughout the Chicagoland area, they ALL had FSR's in the Liverpool. If you couldn't cop online go to your store. They are available for purchase. People aint feeling the Liverpools outside of our Forums :lol:
why would you call all 7 places? all you need is 1 to get your pair..

See how trying to help the thread out with info gets this kind of snarky reply... :smh:

Man, I've had my pair since last week. Even posted pics in this thread. Was just trying to let people know they are released in stores at this point, info for my Chicagoland area NT Members.

All Love

Field shots

dsc00442f.jpg

By awsomeblozzom at 2012-08-29

dsc00441hb.jpg

dsc00443rt.jpg

dsc00445a.jpg

dsc00444m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

See how trying to help the thread out with info gets this kind of snarky reply... :smh:

Man, I've had my pair since last week. Even posted pics in this thread. Was just trying to let people know they are released in stores at this point, info for my Chicagoland area NT Members.

All Love

some people actually appreciate the time you took to find out more info about the availability...

Walked into my Champs (Concord Mall--Wilmington,Delaware if anybody is in the area) and got a size 10 easily in the Liverpools. Even had 5 pairs out on display. So I'm sure there is still plenty of stock there.

I ordered my pair from Finishline.com in 13. If i get them and don't like them in person.. I return. Easy as that.

That's cool for me

just picked up my liverpools for $125 with the coupon, cant go wrong no tax in PA. LOVE the color. Also thinking of picking up the blue/golds after seeing them in person again, gonna try at finishline with some coupons i got :smokin

Just figured out a new method, results look like genuine splatter. When you said I took the safe and fast route it made me think, how can I get a real random splatter effect on an exact point on the shoe under control.
I didn't like the job I did after closer inspection because up close it just looked like Polka dots despite from a distance looking just decent.
Then idea clicked! I used painter's tape to cover the side of the shoe only leaving the midsole I wanted splattered exposed. Laid the shoe on its side and covered the entire shoe with 2 shirts, covering top and bottom. I grabbed a toothbrush, dipped it in the paint and ran my fingers across the bristles.
PERFECT!!!
Go across the bristles lightly for more of the small dot mist look, go across bristles fast and with heavy pressure for the thicker dots and heavier paint splatter. It came out pretty well, I will post pics when it dries. Thanks for the inspiration and challenge to really think of a solid method.

Yeah you need the speckles to look unnaturally as possible and that's the way to go about of doing it. It might be time consuming but it yields better splattering results. Now you can go crazy on your other shoes haha.

Back
Top Bottom