Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

So I was in FTL today and saw the Black/Red IX Mids were on sale for $79.99. Asked the chic working (who was a cutie btw, but that's off topic lol) to see if she could get me a sz. 13 from anywhere else. She said that there is one and that they can ship it to me via stock locate and I ended up paying $85 and change.

My question is: are my chances of the order being cancelled on me pretty high for those of you who have done a stock locate before, as this was my first time trying it? And when do you know whether or not you are going to get the pair? Any info. is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

not feeling the liver pools at all. Theres hardly any of these 9s hitting outlets. whatsup with that?

Did the bred lows go to outlets? I don't see them anywhere online.

Hey man, I was at FTL today and they said they don't have anymore black reds lows around here but they said they might be able to try and stock locate for me. I didn't know what size you were looking for so I didn't bother asking, but you should definitely try it out if you have a FTL nearby. Using a bday coupon you can get em for like $70ish, not bad at all...

they released the liverpools before release date. i find that odd. but i think this is how it should be with all releases. none of them should be hyped up. you should just be able to see a pair at a store and just cop them while they are on display. shoes should just be put up randomly. no release date. whenever a store gets a shipment they should just put it out to sell.

Hey man, I was at FTL today and they said they don't have anymore black reds lows around here but they said they might be able to try and stock locate for me. I didn't know what size you were looking for so I didn't bother asking, but you should definitely try it out if you have a FTL nearby. Using a bday coupon you can get em for like $70ish, not bad at all...

Appreciate it for looking into it. I'll check my FTLs and see if they have them. Want to see the liverpools in person too.

they released the liverpools before release date. i find that odd. but i think this is how it should be with all releases. none of them should be hyped up. you should just be able to see a pair at a store and just cop them while they are on display. shoes should just be put up randomly. no release date. whenever a store gets a shipment they should just put it out to sell.

The lows last year didn't have a release date either. They basically just put them out/online whenever they received shipment. Which is good and bad at the same time. It eliminates the traffic online but if people are not at the mall to see it or if they are not online to read about it, then they will miss out.

Also, how long before you find out whether or not a stock locate has worked or not? Do I just have to keep calling them to check and see?

LOOK!!!!

I Was Just Browsing Instagram and just see these the guy has no other kicks on his whole IG and is no where near a Sneakerhead well IMO

im happy to Think that The Red Elites are going to come out but he says they are just Samples or something ????????

I think both shoes are fakes.

Edit- After taking another look, I don't think, I'm sure both are fakes. The pic of the dude says it all :lol: . Scumbag Steve type looking dude.

Last edited:

LOOK!!!!
I Was Just Browsing Instagram and just see these the guy has no other kicks on his whole IG and is no where near a Sneakerhead well IMO
im happy to Think that The Red Elites are going to come out but he says they are just Samples or something ????????

The red elites look fake to me. They don't have that same shine as the ones in the pack.

Xs are definately Fake IMO the midsole isnt that color i just confirmed but i also after looking of colors of the elites this look close idk

LOOK!!!!

yeah i think those are fake. the tag on the box doesn't look right. 101 is not the right color code for that. it should be 601 or something that starts with a 6 cause thats what red would be. 101 would be a white base shoe. and plus the color red/black/gold on the tag isn't right either. it should say more than that. like metallic red or action red. something like that. has nike ever put just red on a tag before? no. i wish they did just release the shoes individually though. im pretty sure his 10s are fake too. lebron has a different box every year.

The lows last year didn't have a release date either. They basically just put them out/online whenever they received shipment. Which is good and bad at the same time. It eliminates the traffic online but if people are not at the mall to see it or if they are not online to read about it, then they will miss out.

true. it is good and bad but i see it more as good. the raffle is all luck. but that could be rigged. at least this method will be more pure in the sense of luck. just the right place at the right time. better than camping out for days. better than stressing over a shoe. i just like the fact that it can be on display and if someone likes them they cop them. if not let the next man see them get them. if they just start releasing them randomly like this it would be much better to me. cause who knows what shoe will show up when? everyone will have a fair chance. i dont think i explained it well enough though. lol.. but you should know what i mean.

Xs def fake...IX elites look to be home customs or fake.

the real red elites have a red air bag.

and c'mon with the elite box that says red/black/gold :rofl:

hollerrrrr!

Lebron X do NOT come in that box, BUT, most over seas sellers are using that box if you order early. So there is small chance they are real. On the other hand, the MVP Elites are fake. So that pretty much sums up that both shoes are fake.

Those are fakes just by judging by the tag. The color code is wrong. 101 is normally white and black where as an all red shoe should be 6xx. Plus the Color way says Red/Black/Gold? Come on when was the last time the colorway was listed like that.

Those are fakes just by judging by the tag. The color code is wrong. 101 is normally white and black where as an all red shoe should be 6xx. Plus the Color way says Red/Black/Gold? Come on when was the last time the colorway was listed like that.
QFT exactly what I just said in my previous post up there.

Back
Top Bottom