Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Lebron X do NOT come in that box, BUT, most over seas sellers are using that box if you order early. So there is small chance they are real. On the other hand, the MVP Elites are fake. So that pretty much sums up that both shoes are fake.

no way...the real lebron X bottom is red, not blue.

and that silver midsole piece is blue on the real X.

Last edited:
red elites are fake.  the color is off and if they were gonna release dont you think we would of heard something about it?  I mean that championship pack was the biggest release of the year.  My opinion anyway.

yeah their fake the fact that the box says red pretty much guarantees the "fakeness"

LOOK!!!!
I Was Just Browsing Instagram and just see these the guy has no other kicks on his whole IG and is no where near a Sneakerhead well IMO
im happy to Think that The Red Elites are going to come out but he says they are just Samples or something ????????
it looks like he has all black laces and the real ones dont have all black laces.  Plus just look at the details of the pic i posted to his and compare.  smh what a clown tryin to stunt with fake lebrons

Last edited:
So I was in FTL today and saw the Black/Red IX Mids were on sale for $79.99. Asked the chic working (who was a cutie btw, but that's off topic lol) to see if she could get me a sz. 13 from anywhere else. She said that there is one and that they can ship it to me via stock locate and I ended up paying $85 and change.
My question is: are my chances of the order being cancelled on me pretty high for those of you who have done a stock locate before, as this was my first time trying it? And when do you know whether or not you are going to get the pair? Any info. is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

They called me within 24 hours to cancel my stock locate order...

Liverpools are all over the place. FSR Finishline Millenia Mall Orlando. Just sitting on shelves. Pass from me. My boy was guna cop but they had one last pair of Infrared Hyperfuse AM90 left in his size, so he copped those instead. Liverpools are a GR folks...

Liverpools remind me of these. By far one of my favorite shoes in the last year or so. Black was definitely a good choice to add on both of these, reminds me of a Ferrari

Liverpools are all over the place. FSR Finishline Millenia Mall Orlando. Just sitting on shelves. Pass from me. My boy was guna cop but they had one last pair of Infrared Hyperfuse AM90 left in his size, so he copped those instead. Liverpools are a GR folks...

I was always under the impression the Liverpools were a GR, even more so once the logos and what not were removed from the shoe. Who said it was a limited release? Even as a GR it's better than anything coming out this week including the Crimson and Raptors. People if you want the shoe go out there and get it, don't be swayed by its quantity or availability status. They are indeed everywhere right now tho!

wow..FNL.com is sold out of the main sizes. I didn't think these would sell this fast considering the Raptor 7's and Crimson Foams this week.

I was always under the impression the Liverpools were a GR, even more so once the logos and what not were removed from the shoe. Who said it was a limited release? Even as a GR it's better than anything coming out this week including the Crimson and Raptors. People if you want the shoe go out there and get it, don't be swayed by its quantity or availability status. They are indeed everywhere right now tho!
I remember commenting on someone wondering if they were limited or not, and I read over the past two weeks the same confusion. Even to the point where people are buying from other sites just to make sure they get them.

So I was in FTL today and saw the Black/Red IX Mids were on sale for $79.99. Asked the chic working (who was a cutie btw, but that's off topic lol) to see if she could get me a sz. 13 from anywhere else. She said that there is one and that they can ship it to me via stock locate and I ended up paying $85 and change.
My question is: are my chances of the order being cancelled on me pretty high for those of you who have done a stock locate before, as this was my first time trying it? And when do you know whether or not you are going to get the pair? Any info. is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

I think you have a 75% chance of getting these.
I have stock located about 10 times and 4 of the 10 were cancelled.
However none were sale priced shoes that are very desirable.

And to answer your question they call you if they can't fill the order. Only bad thing is you have to go back to the store for a refund even if
you used a credit card.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom