Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

My first pair of 9 lows, stoked. Wish they kept that Liverpool logo tho, without that is just a Liverpool cw IMO.

First FinishLine and now NDC, random drop time like this reminds me of how they did the Solar Red's last year.

Copped my pair and surprised to see some sizes are sold out on NDC already - really thought these would sit.

Wow...these ugly things sold like that?
mean.gif
LMMFAO @ yo' avatar...Wanna smash some fruits???!!! But, I like em', I just wish the shoe lining was red instead of being black

My FTL had them in damn near every size. I asked the girl working and she said they had em out since Monday lol but nobody been asking for them. Then again the mall they are in is pretty much a ghost town during the week...

My FTL had them in damn near every size. I asked the girl working and she said they had em out since Monday lol but nobody been asking for them. Then again the mall they are in is pretty much a ghost town during the week...
Say bruh, does your mall FTL do phone orders out of state just in case I want a pair down the road???

Copped these last week, IMO the best Lebron 9 Low colorway next to the Liverpools. I will wait a little for the liverpools being that they are GR and I have to shelf out money for the crimson foams.

Say bruh, does your mall FTL do phone orders out of state just in case I want a pair down the road???

I'll be there tomorrow to get a refund on my failed stock locate. What sz you wear? I'll see if they have them and if they do phone orders out of state I'll give you the # after I make the trip to the store.

Went into Footlocker hoping to see the bred lows on sale but they weren't. :frown: Had the Liverpool though but they don't do anything for me.

Speckle job done for now, I like it. Feel free to share your opinion whether you love it or hate it, its all good express your thought and/or suggestions....

those speckles don't look bad. Only way I'd like them more is if they were smaller, kobe v chaos come to my mind as having the perfect speckle layout, just my opinion.

on another note, can nike please have a widespread release for the red elites??? They've grown on me a lot

Honestly I thought the speck job looked better the first round of pics you posted, but if you like em that's all that matters

Back
Top Bottom