Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Speckle job done for now, I like it. Feel free to share your opinion whether you love it or hate it, its all good express your thought and/or suggestions....

those speckles don't look bad. Only way I'd like them more is if they were smaller, kobe v chaos come to my mind as having the perfect speckle layout, just my opinion.

^word

I think you have a 75% chance of getting these.
I have stock located about 10 times and 4 of the 10 were cancelled.
However none were sale priced shoes that are very desirable.
And to answer your question they call you if they can't fill the order. Only bad thing is you have to go back to the store for a refund even if
you used a credit card.

They told me they could just refund back to my card without going back to the store...just would take 7 days...

Anyone know where I can find some shirts to match the Miami Nights, Mangos, and MV's?  MV's aren't too hard but so I'm not loving what I've seen.  The other two though are pretty bare.   

Hahaha lmao.. People really think these will be limited? There is no longer anything special about the shoe, the story behind them are gone. General release, enough for everybody won't even sell out on NDC. Watch.

Last edited:
walked into my local finishline and got my size 12 this morning they look just as good in person as they do in the pics excited for my first pair of 9 lows

Anyone know where I can find some shirts to match the Miami Nights, Mangos, and MV's?  MV's aren't too hard but so I'm not loving what I've seen.  The other two though are pretty bare.   

Nike made a grey shirt that said "Air to the Throne" with pink purple & black text but I havent been able to find anything but an XXL

Crazy how ppl say the liverpools are the best but I'm seeing ppl comments being pissed that they are a GR...like the limited tag makes it better for everyone...wished I had copped the floridians tho

By no means are they limited but lots of sizes are sold out on NDC. Watch Look.
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-586806/pgid-463091
So? A lot of sizes are sold out for other colors as well whats that matter? There are plenty of these. Plenty of all the lows at every store that has them. No difference for this one. These are only Livepools on the Internet and any and all hype for these are/were created on message boards like these by the same people who hate "hypebeast". Everything resembling Liverpool or not resembling Liverpool has been removed except the colors.

I think the fact the "Liverpool" accents that were originally on there were left off made these lose that flip your shoes value. Just another GR like the "entourages". And don't let the sold out on NDC fool ya, Fireberrys sold out too but have a close to FSR. This is good news for me seeing I can cop Liverpools next week.

Last edited:
I think the fact the "Liverpool" accents that were originally on there were left off made these lose that flip your shoes value. Just another GR like the "entourages". And don't let the sold out on NDC fool ya, Fireberrys sold out too but have a close to FSR. This is good news for me seeing I can cop Liverpools next week.
Talk to em.

Last edited:
i just dont understand why nike didnt release the championship pack in greater numbers. maybe with different packaging etc. that way the 60+ released in miami would still be special and the people who just wanted the pack couldve been happy as well. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom