Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i just dont understand why nike didnt release the championship pack in greater numbers. maybe with different packaging etc. that way the 60+ released in miami would still be special and the people who just wanted the pack couldve been happy as well.
mean.gif
Speakin of those...is there any new info on a national release of these??? Cuz I know good damn well Nike didn't just make 60+ of these just for Miami alone...

i just dont understand why nike didnt release the championship pack in greater numbers. maybe with different packaging etc. that way the 60+ released in miami would still be special and the people who just wanted the pack couldve been happy as well. :smh:

Speakin of those...is there any new info on a national release of these??? Cuz I know good damn well Nike didn't just make 60+ of these just for Miami alone...

they didn't even really release the lebron 7 mvps either. like 1 website got em :lol:

I can't decide between the Fireberry's and Liverpools....
I wld easily say, the Liverpools, but every since I seen the 9's in person, then seeing the Miami Vice in person...I won't judge a shoe based on internet pics anymore. I have to see them in person, but on these...Imma still say the Liverpools, LOL

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Since you're slow like the other guy, let me explain this to you.

When someone says "being on Swoosh" that means, BEING DISCOUNTED.

Swoosh is NO DIFFERENT than normal Nikestore, it just has the regular price marked out and the price is 30% off in some cases and 40% off in most cases, it has the SAME EXACT products...it's the SAME SITE.

You think that I don't know some products aren't discounted on Swoosh? :lol:

Last edited:
Since you're slow like the other guy, let me explain this to you.
When someone says "being on Swoosh" that means, BEING DISCOUNTED.
Swoosh is NO DIFFERENT than normal Nikestore, it just has the regular price marked out and the price is 30% off in some cases and 40% off in most cases, it has the SAME EXACT products...it's the SAME SITE.
You think that I don't know some products aren't discounted on Swoosh?
laugh.gif
You don't have to explain ish to me homie...I have a swoosh I know what it is and what it isn't..

Your response tho made it seem THAT EVERYTHING WAS DISCOUNTED on the website. You just worded it wrong phleiboi

Yeah it did make it seem like everything is discounted. Glad we cleared that up though, lol.

Any other dope CWs of the lows coming out? I'd like to see a blackout low like the 8's had.

Yeah it did make it seem like everything is discounted. Glad we cleared that up though, lol.
Any other dope CWs of the lows coming out? I'd like to see a blackout low like the 8's had.

I agree but if they don't release a blackout low 9s, this will do: :smokin

just a look at my humble collection...I've been a casual follower for about 2 years now and figured i'd finally join and share my pickups since finding this site back in 2010 lol...thanks for all the info to those of you who supply it and now the photo...

Your response tho made it seem THAT EVERYTHING WAS DISCOUNTED on the website. You just worded it wrong phleiboi
[/quote]

I'm still surprised some feel the lows are TTS. I still have to go up a half. If anything, the liverpools feel smaller than the obsidians I purchased.

Received both pairs from my local footlocker order, 1 with halo and 1 without. :smh: $89 plus coupon discount, cant beat this price. :smokin

Was one TTS and the other a size up so you could ball in one and rock casually the other? Haha my bad for sounding snoopy but jw...

Last edited:
I bought the Liverpools today with the matching Red Lebron shirt with melon colored objects. I like the shoes. I also picked up the Summit Lake. I wish I had a Swoosh account, as it would make it an easy decision to get the Fireberry and Entourage.

I was also looking for the White Elites, since I'm starting to notice the well drying up. The Foot Looker and Champs I went to only had the Taxis (at full price).

Back
Top Bottom