Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I bought the Liverpools today with the matching Red Lebron shirt with melon colored objects. I like the shoes. I also picked up the Summit Lake. I wish I had a Swoosh account, as it would make it an easy decision to get the Fireberry and Entourage.

I was also looking for the White Elites, since I'm starting to notice the well drying up. The Foot Looker and Champs I went to only had the Taxis (at full price).
@Bolded - Don't we all? Haha.

That's what I was thinking. The other day I'm in a DTLR by my crib and I see some of the retro'd purple and white 2k4s for like 70 bucks. Absolutely had no intention f buying them before seeing them and I walk out 70 and change short. Worn em once in the past 2 wks haha. Just cause they were cheap. If I had a swoosh account, lawd....

sadly i think its over for the 9 after the liverpool. silly because so much was left on the shelf. not as much as the 8 but still.

well, i guess i am still salty about the champ pack.

Last edited:
After dropping 120 on the usa lebrons and foams and raptors releasing im gonna have to pass on the liverpools. And NDC only has a few sizes left, with eastbay having full size run weird.

Lighter speckle on the Liverpool. I'm digging the look on this one alot...

Don't fill like grave yard digging a thread, but how do Lebron 7s fit compare to 9s? I where a sz 10.5 in Lebron 9s, so is it the same in 7s?

Back
Top Bottom