Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Hey got a question for those in this forum. I know alot of yall have either done speckle work on your shoe midsoles your self or sent them to a customizer to them done. Think I've seen Gentry with a speckled Lebron 9 Christmas flip. Question being what kind of paint did yall use to do it? I'm thinking of grabbing some finger nail polish and a thin paint brush to get the job done but I dont want the speckle work to smudge if it gets wet or wash off all together. Anybody know the best paint to use?
Definitely don't use nail polish. There's a reason why it's temporary and not made with true binding properties. I'd suggest Angelus paint for shoe work...

Last edited:
Does Battlegournd have a website or something, some kind of email, or contact information?

His new SN is now Jukebox. He doesn't have a website I believe because he doesn't do it as a side business, just word of mouth and maybe if you're a local (SoCal)

peruwhite...the paint used is ANGELUS

best thing to do to contact sir battleground is PM him, from what i was told

awesomeblossom GREAT WORK on them liverpools man !!!!!!

dsc00438lu.jpg

By awsomeblozzom at 2012-08-28

dsc00439r.jpg

slhornets001.jpg

dsc00435ge.jpg

dsc00440da.jpg

That is it....

put the liver back in the bird.....

liverbird on the heel

Championship league trophy, 5

and the crest on the inside of the tongue

this should have been the production model

Last edited by a moderator:
That is it....
liverbird on the heel

I've asked a few times but I'll ask one more time, are you going to share how you customized them as far as materials or process? I understand if you don't to share and all but just asking as I'm doing work on all my lows....

liverpools already released in china couple weeks for now and still sitting nicely on shelves :D still FSR also. i think they didn't sold out right away because the details on the shoes are taken out by Nike (liverbird and championship EPL trophy) from what I heard they can't replace it with the correct one because simply nike didn't have authority to do that

i heard it was a limited...not sure how good the info is though.

china is always backwards. they stuff we snatch up never goes as fast there. so the un-liverpools sitting isnt surprising or a tell tale sign of what will happen here.

Gotta pass on release of the liverpool this week due to getting new tires for the whip. Hopefully I can cop next week. Worried since both NTLA and Nike Santa Monica are doing RSVP for these :nerd:

liverbird on the heel
Than they wouldn't be $150 a pop, they would be closer to Elite prices and Nike wouldn't be able to move em. I like your customs, but the stock look suit the shoe perfectly fine IMO.

Last edited:
Might've been you, somebody with a Kobe face as an AVI said it too I believe but both of you are right the blue is such a NICE BLUE! I grabbed both Liverpool and Entourage, probably going to return the Fireberries or "London", they still haven't hit me with the must have feeling yet. But yeah if anybody is on the fence about either the "Entourage" or "Liverpool" they are well worth it in person, especially if you can apply the bday coupon...

Might be me, lol but I've said it many times here that the entourage is the best lebron 9 low. The blue just pops whenever I look at it.

anyone confirm any stores that have the liverpools today? i called over to a local finsihline and they didnt have them yet

Back
Top Bottom