Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Anybody else try that Pidgeon Forge Nike Strore for the elites yet? Are they gone?

Yeah literally just got off the phone with them. Said they sold out 10 mins ago and the biggest size they had was 12. Asked him if any were being held he said no, they sold out in store before they allowed phone orders...

Last edited:
Don't remember who said this but the "Entourage" low is DOPE!!! Even thought my fav color is red being a life long Bulls and the clear sole on the Liverpools is just fresh, these "Entourage" lows just look incredible on feet in person. Might double up, could be the sleeper low like the Sprite 8 (Don't know if it was really a sleeper but it didn't sell out first day in store, and I slept on them)...

Yeah literally just got off the phone with them. Said they sold out 10 mins ago and the biggest size they had was 12. Asked him if any were being held he said no, they sold out in store before they allowed phone orders...

Well I got through on the phone for a size 12......guess it pays to get those twitter updates via sms.....

Well I got through on the phone for a size 12......guess it pays to get those twitter updates via sms.....

They told you to call back to order right?

Edit: I just spoke with them. If you called and got through with a size you should be good.

Last edited:
Goodluck to all those getting those Home Elites from Pigeon Forge, be sure to ask them to look at the shoe before you place the order to be sure laces haven't turned brown.

They told you to call back to order right?
Edit: I just spoke with them. If you called and got through with a size you should be good.

naw....I saw that text come in on my phone and called right away....I got real lucky and just placed my order.....I know there might be some discoloration on the laces from what I have been hearing but these come with another pair of all white laces right? Hoping these are not to flawed.....I didnt get a chance to ask the guy to look them over......

naw....I saw that text come in on my phone and called right away....I got real lucky and just placed my order.....I know there might be some discoloration on the laces from what I have been hearing but these come with another pair of all white laces right? Hoping these are not to flawed.....I didnt get a chance to ask the guy to look them over......
only GOTCHA with the outlets still good deal def better than $250

Last edited:
yet another little detail....

dsc00435ge.jpg

By awsomeblozzom at 2012-08-28

Don't remember who said this but the "Entourage" low is DOPE!!! Even thought my fav color is red being a life long Bulls and the clear sole on the Liverpools is just fresh, these "Entourage" lows just look incredible on feet in person. Might double up, could be the sleeper low like the Sprite 8 (Don't know if it was really a sleeper but it didn't sell out first day in store, and I slept on them)...

Don't know if it was me but I've been saying since I saw both in person that the entourages are a must have. That blue just pops, that's why I love em and decided to cop those over the liverpools.

Don't know if it was me but I've been saying since I saw both in person that the entourages are a must have. That blue just pops, that's why I love em and decided to cop those over the liverpools.

Might've been you, somebody with a Kobe face as an AVI said it too I believe but both of you are right the blue is such a NICE BLUE! I grabbed both Liverpool and Entourage, probably going to return the Fireberries or "London", they still haven't hit me with the must have feeling yet. But yeah if anybody is on the fence about either the "Entourage" or "Liverpool" they are well worth it in person, especially if you can apply the bday coupon...

Last edited:
Hey got a question for those in this forum. I know alot of yall have either done speckle work on your shoe midsoles your self or sent them to a customizer to them done. Think I've seen Gentry with a speckled Lebron 9 Christmas flip. Question being what kind of paint did yall use to do it? I'm thinking of grabbing some finger nail polish and a thin paint brush to get the job done but I dont want the speckle work to smudge if it gets wet or wash off all together. Anybody know the best paint to use?

Called them back after they set one aside for me & my order for home elites went through after. Not as good as the mv restock on ndc but ill settle for the homes. Hope everyone else got some too! Thanks for the heads up OP!

Back
Top Bottom