Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Quick lace swap on the cannons

If anyone plans on copping anything from kicks-crew DON'T DO IT!! They sell B-Grades and possibly fakes trust me, I just noticed this on my bangs...

I asked kicks-crew what was going on with that? they simply said they got those from nike and offered a 30 dollar refund :smh:

liverpools mass gr, huh.

What were the fireberries deemed as?

Those essentially done sold out the first day (got to the mall 'round round noon-ish and all

they had was a size 12).

Didn't chance it. Got the last 11.5 of the Livers from sneakerp.

*hopes to receive pair before weekend*

Liverpools are GR huh? Okay Nike I see you. I still haven't forgotten about the red Elites and MVPs. Pass on the Liverpools for me. Patiently waiting for the MVP and/or red Elites.

liverpools mass gr, huh.

What were the fireberries deemed as?

Those essentially done sold out the first day (got to the mall 'round round noon-ish and all

they had was a size 12).

Didn't chance it. Got the last 11.5 of the Livers from sneakerp.

*hopes to receive pair before weekend*

Between Nike.com and Eastbay.com you can get any size you want of the Fireberries right now. NDC had most sizes available well after RD. They're a GR. Just like the Liverpools will be.

Between Nike.com and Eastbay.com you can get any size you want of the Fireberries right now. NDC had most sizes available well after RD. They're a GR. Just like the Liverpools will be.

my mall also still has plenty of fireberries at 2 different stores as of yesterday.

Last edited:
If anyone plans on copping anything from kicks-crew DON'T DO IT!! They sell B-Grades and possibly fakes trust me, I just noticed this on my bangs...

I asked kicks-crew what was going on with that? they simply said they got those from nike and offered a 30 dollar refund :smh:

Ordered 3 pair of LeBrons from Kicks-Crew all of them was perfect including the box

looks like your pair is a outlet B Grade but I checked all my pairs and compared em to my roommates and friends and we couldnt find any flaws

I would still cop from them communication and shipping was on point too

Quality at Nike hasnt been good I have seen pairs of elites in Footaction look like C Grades so who knows

this is the 1st bad thing I have heard about Kicks-Crew tho glad you shared so that at least give us a heads up

Last edited:
Supposedly the Pigeon Forge Outlet has the Lebron 9 Elite "Home" for $129

1(865)453-7907

I've been calling for 15 minute. All I have gotten so far is the busy signal

Ummm...Both Memphis and I both warned of this becasue there were issues during the Concord release but got shouted down. You may get a perfect pair...or you may not. Not fakes, but definitely joints that were taken out of the processing line...

Last edited:
is the heel tab reflective on both sides? Maybe they stitched the reflective side towards the foot. *Kanye shrug*

Supposedly the Pigeon Forge Outlet has the Lebron 9 Elite "Home" for $129
1(865)453-7907
I've been calling for 15 minute. All I have gotten so far is the busy signal

Called and dude who picked up said no phone orders until 5 est because they were busy. He said he can put a pair on hold for me though.:smokin

We're sorry to hear about the discoloration. We would recommend not cleaning them if you do intend to send them back, as we may not be able to accept them as a defective return at that point. If you end up deciding to return them, please PM us and we can help set you up for an efficient return.
EastbayRep - Ryan

Mine have the same problem too. :smh:

Does anybody know if there is any Kentucky's still around???

I hit stores on Saturday looking for a stock locate...Finishline never carried that specific model, Footaction could only find a size 10, Footlocker found a placed an order but I got a call last night saying they were gone...

If you find something, let me know. My hunt continues...

Back
Top Bottom