Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

It is extremely interesting how Nike is playing with the pricing on these Elites. Taxis originally not on NDC. Then on NDC below retail. Then get restocked below retail and on swoosh. MVs restock at below retail. But the home and away elites continue to be full price.

It is extremely interesting how Nike is playing with the pricing on these Elites. Taxis originally not on NDC. Then on NDC below retail. Then get restocked below retail and on swoosh. MVs restock at below retail. But the home and away elites continue to be full price.

Yeah that is weird! Me being one that liked the Elite WAAAY more than the regular 9 I'm still trying to grab those Home Elites in a size 13 at a reasonable price. Its starting to annoy me they wont drop the price on the real championship shoe. I want those damn Homes! On top of that NDC doesnt even have a size 13 for the damn Homes, guess I'll just have to wait...

Yeah that is weird! Me being one that liked the Elite WAAAY more than the regular 9 I'm still trying to grab those Home Elites in a size 13 at a reasonable price. Its starting to annoy me they wont drop the price on the real championship shoe. I want those damn Homes! On top of that NDC doesnt even have a size 13 for the damn Homes, guess I'll just have to wait...

I've got all the elites but I want to double up on each of the homes/aways. I wear a 12 and that's the biggest size they have. All the other sites are sold out in 12. So I hope they drop before they sell out.

Last edited:
I've got all the elites but I want to double up on each of the homes/aways. I wear a 12 and that's the biggest size they have. All the other sites are sold out in 12. So I hope they drop before they sell out.

I feel you on that, I'm debating on what I want to do with my MV's. As much as I would like to have one to rock and one to keep in the closet fresh to hand down to whatever spawn results from some trashy relationship I end up in, there are other kicks (mainly Kobe's and older Lebron's) that I missed out on I could get via trade. I'm gonna get that Home tho! As happy as I am I got through on that restock I feel equally as bad that NT was down when I noticed the restock, I was soooooo hyped to share the info with the NT community. I kept refreshing over and over and over for like 10 mins straight, then went back and bought my brother a pair. Thats how long the restock went unnoticed. Crazy!

I feel you on that, I'm debating on what I want to do with my MV's. As much as I would like to have one to rock and one to keep in the closet fresh to hand down to whatever spawn results from some trashy relationship I end up in, there are other kicks (mainly Kobe's and older Lebron's) that I missed out on I could get via trade. I'm gonna get that Home tho! As happy as I am I got through on that restock I feel equally as bad that NT was down when I noticed the restock, I was soooooo hyped to share the info with the NT community. I kept refreshing over and over and over for like 10 mins straight, then went back and bought my brother a pair. Thats how long the restock went unnoticed. Crazy!

I missed it by 20-30 mins. ugh. Would have loved to have gotten a pair to keep DS and I need a second pair of homes so I can get my brother to have Bron sign them as he works his King's Academy camp every year.

as i said i copped the MVs on the restock and already got trade offers think a straight up trade for the all star Lebron IVs DS is a good trade ? ?

Remember i already have pair of MVs

as i said i copped the MVs on the restock and already got trade offers think a straight up trade for the all star Lebron IVs DS is a good trade ? ?

Hell NO! I got those, DS Chinas, DS West Coast and DS Bday IV's for a pair of MV's and a Kentucky 9. You can get better than that man...

Awww fudge, checking my order status on NDC and its empty of all my orders from all year. It says I have NO orders at all. I've ordered like 20 shoes this year. Feel that cancelation creeping up on my back....

Hell NO! I got those, DS Chinas, DS West Coast and DS Bday IV's for a pair of MV's and a Kentucky 9. You can get better than that man...

Awww fudge, checking my order status on NDC and its empty of all my orders from all year. It says I have NO orders at all. I've ordered like 20 shoes this year. Feel that cancelation creeping up on my back....

didnt think soo gonna see if i can get him to throw in his solar reds 8s DS i just really want the all star IVs before he sales em .

^PeruWhite, I just checked my order status on something else that I just bought and I got the same message. I'm guessing they are doing some updates or something. You should hopefully still be good.

^PeruWhite, I just checked my order status on something else that I just bought and I got the same message. I'm guessing they are doing some updates or something. You should hopefully still be good.

Ok cool, panicked for a second. Still this is just a reason for them to end up canceling my order, damn Nike! :lol:

Not even close. I've seen ASG IV's go 200 max on eBay. MVs float around 400+.

EDIT: Sorry just thought about it for a sec. I meant Skills challenge IV's. ASG graffitis go for 1K+. In that case, yes those would be worth it haha

Last edited:
didnt think soo gonna see if i can get him to throw in his solar reds 8s DS i just really want the all star IVs before he sales em .

Wait....what All Star IV's you talking about? There is the actual Gold All Star IV's then there are the Las Vegas "All Star" IV's that look like a Blue NY Graffiti. He played in the All Star game in the Blue Vegas pair, he did the Saturday All Star events in the Gold pair. If the Golds get more, if the Vegas trade ASAP!

I don't know if this was asked or not, but do the Elites fit TTS or do you have to go 1/2 size up like the reg. 9s?

I don't know if this was asked or not, but do the Elites fit TTS or do you have to go 1/2 size up like the reg. 9s?

Elites fit TTS for me... I'm a size 9 TTS and for regular 9s I go a .5 size up to 9.5, so I would recommend going with your TTS. It's always safe to go in to your nearest retail store that carries elites and try them on for yourself. Just my .02

What difference does it make. Homie still has his pair whether they were from a restock or not.
I asked a question. Where was the salt/hate/whatever you want to call it? I sense more salt/hate in your responses than my original question.
My bad, it wasn't directed towards you. I just saw people telling him to post pics of invoice and whatnot.

As long as everyone gets theirs for retail or under, its all good in the hood.

Yo has anybody seen the Miami Hurricane 9s anywhere online, in store or in the outlets? Help will be appreciated and congrats to everyone who copped during the restock
I know they have a couple pairs at the HOH in the fashion show mall in Las Vegas.  I'm not sure what sizes they have left but I  know they dont have a 10.5.  Thats the size I asked for.    I was in there 2 days ago.

I looked over some of my other previous invoices and it seems like they're more of a packing slip than a bill/invoice. They don't list the sales tax nor do they always have the correct selling price

Heres a couple of examples

Taxi Elites that were listed at $200 and I purchased for $120 on Swoosh

white/navy '92 Dream Team Destroyer that was listed at $500 and I purchased for $300 on Swoosh

I understand there are doubters out there but some of this CSI type breakdown of every little thing is sorta OD. Sometimes I get lucky and sometimes I lose out. I've struck out on plenty of releases - Miami Vice, Yeezys, What The Kobe, Scoring Titles, etc. They're just shoes at the end of the day

Glad u got the MV restock

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom